I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
    Why are you unable to write proper sentences and paragraphs? Is there something wrong with you? You come across as a complete fantasist, unedicated and unwell. Just incredibly sad.
    Enough with the personal insults

Comment

• Originally posted by evertonmarc View Post
      Indeed. Unnecessary to pick on each other's writing styles.

C4

Comment

• Originally posted by evertonmarc View Post
        Oh get over yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
          Indeed. Unnecessary to pick on each other's writing styles.

C4
          Just get off your high horse! Prissy or what!

Comment

Most definitely prissy! And you have anger management problems, I take it?

Best wishes
            C4

Comment

• Mr masters?
              there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Mr Masters?

Comment

• Hi Robert,

You had the saying, "When you hear the sound of hooves, think horses before zebras." I knew only one person who ever used that saying, and he was giving me advice about analyzing evidence. Can you tell me where you heard it?

Jeff

Comment

Most definitely prissy! And you have anger management problems, I take it?

Best wishes
                    C4
                    No, Prissy, I don't. What's your excuse for being prissy?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1888 View Post
                      I didn't post the name of the suspect who is presumably championed by Pierre because laying out my reasons would be equivalent to outing him as I see it.
                      I'm having difficulty with this, 1888, because Pierre has, in effect, invited us all to guess or work out his candidate's identity. You have, you tell us, very cleverly managed to work it all out. That means you are perfectly entitled to post that name (and there is no need for you to lay out your reasons).

According to Pierre, he is going to post the name of his candidate anyway in due course.

So why you do even care if posting the name of his candidate might lead to his identity being revealed a bit earlier than he might have expected? He's not a secret agent. Nor has he even expressed any concerns about his identity being revealed. In any event, you said that if you posted his name he would deny it. So what possible reason can there be for you not posting the name of the person you suspect to be his candidate right here and now?

Comment

• Well, I think this thread has got suitably off-topic. I thoroughly support calls to lock it down, especially as the OP has no real interest in adding any meaningful detail to the original post, other than the odd drips and drabs not far beyond "I can't say yet". Perhaps when Pierre is ready to reveal his suspect, we can revisit the issue. Until then, I cannot see what contribution this thread currently provides to both the case of Jack the Ripper's identity, or to the reputation of Casebook.org itself.

Yours,
                        Mister Whitechapel

DISCLAIMER: I am neither a puppet account for any other member, nor am I an agent provocateur intending to stir an already frothing cauldron

Comment

No, Prissy, I don't. What's your excuse for being prissy?
                          Do I need one?

C4

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Whitechapel View Post
                            Well, I think this thread has got suitably off-topic. I thoroughly support calls to lock it down, especially as the OP has no real interest in adding any meaningful detail to the original post, other than the odd drips and drabs not far beyond "I can't say yet". Perhaps when Pierre is ready to reveal his suspect, we can revisit the issue. Until then, I cannot see what contribution this thread currently provides to both the case of Jack the Ripper's identity, or to the reputation of Casebook.org itself.
                            Although we had a major breakthrough yesterday in that '1888' claims to have worked out who Pierre's suspect is and, with one single post, could put an end to all this nonsense. Let us, perhaps, see if '1888' is able to justify his refusal to post that name.

Comment

• Hello Jeff.
                              I was fixing the phone system for a divorce lawyer here in San Antonio. We started talking; and since i turned fanatic about the case a few mnths back, i found opportunity to bring it up. In 1888, this lawyer would have been a Liberal because he saw Jack the Ripper very matter-of-factly. The killer was a sexual deviant, nothing more or less.
                              Anyways... He said that medical professors use a similar phrase when they are teaching new doctors how to analyze a problem. Fixing phone systems all day long, the saying spoke to my "trouble shooting" side.

All the best.

Comment

Do I need one?

C4
                                Of course not, carry on being prissy dearie.

Comment

Working...
                                X