Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stride..a victim?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DJA View Post

    Wess was possibly used with another,however a "police" interpreter was used for Schwartz.
    Wess apparently translated for Goldstein Tuesday night, not out of the question he did so for Schwartz. The "police" interpreter could be a person who translated for them with that witness. They likely didnt staff one.
    Michael Richards

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

      On the exact spot a woman was found dead shortly thereafter. Yeah, I'd want to hear his version of events.
      You bet you would Al. So why not?....theres only 1 viable reason, they didnt believe him.
      Michael Richards

      Comment


      • Michael,

        Which is why the inverted commas are there.
        My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

          Wess apparently translated for Goldstein Tuesday night, not out of the question he did so for Schwartz. The "police" interpreter could be a person who translated for them with that witness. They likely didnt staff one.
          Is there any evidence that West spoke hungarian?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

            You bet you would Al. So why not?....theres only 1 viable reason, they didnt believe him.
            Are we going for lying or mistaken?
            Thems the Vagaries.....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

              On the exact spot a woman was found dead shortly thereafter. Yeah, I'd want to hear his version of events.
              Outside the yard is not the exact spot.

              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

                Are we going for lying or mistaken?
                Miss Information!
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

                  You bet you would Al. So why not?....theres only 1 viable reason, they didnt believe him.
                  Then why wasn't Fanny Mortimer called? I am assuming that you know.

                  c.d.

                  Comment


                  • Matthew Packer.
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

                      Is there any evidence that West spoke hungarian?
                      Nope.
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        Michael,

                        Which is why the inverted commas are there.
                        Then we're good. Then it doesnt exclude, as a possible, Wess...who I acknowledge I dont know about whether he had Hungarian in his repertoire.
                        Michael Richards

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by c.d. View Post

                          Then why wasn't Fanny Mortimer called? I am assuming that you know.

                          c.d.
                          Fanny saw nothing...the only thing she could do is verify Goldstein. The fact that she saw nothing, but Goldstein, while being at her door off and on that whole half hour, does nothing to answer the question as to how Liz Stride dies. Israels story would be relevant in that regard, if believed. Fannys observations were not pertinent to the question of how Liz died, but they were as to what was happening on the street. Which was nothing save Goldstein and the young couple...Goldstein validates Fanny, Brown validates Fanny with his young couple sighting. The only statement that could contradict her is......yep, Israels. But it wasnt neccesary to prove that because...yep, Israel wasnt believed. And Fanny had nothing to add to how Stride dies.
                          Michael Richards

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

                            Are we going for lying or mistaken?
                            Does it matter which?
                            Michael Richards

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

                              Fanny saw nothing...the only thing she could do is verify Goldstein. The fact that she saw nothing, but Goldstein, while being at her door off and on that whole half hour, does nothing to answer the question as to how Liz Stride dies. Israels story would be relevant in that regard, if believed. Fannys observations were not pertinent to the question of how Liz died, but they were as to what was happening on the street. Which was nothing save Goldstein and the young couple...Goldstein validates Fanny, Brown validates Fanny with his young couple sighting. The only statement that could contradict her is......yep, Israels. But it wasnt neccesary to prove that because...yep, Israel wasnt believed. And Fanny had nothing to add to how Stride dies.
                              So if I understand you correctly you are saying that the police could have believed her even though she did not testify. Is that correct?

                              c.d.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

                                The fact that Israel is not a part of any Inquest on anything doesnt bother many folks....and that for me is ASTOUNDING. IF TRUE his story is the most pertinent story in the whole investigation.
                                On the other hand, they love making excuses for him.

                                Nevertheless... on Louis's arrival time, is it really feasible that Issac Kozebrodski, who was summoned back out after just arriving back to the club at 12:30, was wrong about the time by a little over 20 minutes? Is it really plausible that 4 witness stating a time they were by the body, with Louis and others, all matched in detail and timing were wrong by 20 minutes? Did anyone see when Louis arrived? If he and Eagle did leave for help just after 1...which to me is very possible, then the 2 men Spooner meets do not include Louis, (actions which according to Spooner, Kozebrodski, Gillen and Heschberg must have been around 12:40-45), and the body was discovered 15 to 20 minutes before 1am. Which would raise the ethical problems with Louis and Eagle not going themselves for help for that long.

                                It seems a few men were out seeking help during that time, 2 men meet with Spooner...and Issac K says he went to seek help himself at the request of Louis, "or some other member".

                                All of this transpires while Liz Stride is still live and being manhandled off premises in front of the gates by a likely anti-Semitic gentile thug while another pipe smoking fellow watches on? Read the statements of everyone that was in that immediate area between 12:30 and 1am. No-one saw anyone....deserted, empty, quiet,...the only people seen during that time are the young couple and Goldstein. So how is it that Liz can be dying inside the passageway at 12:40-12:45 (reasonable match with Blackwells earliest cut time and easily within Phillips), and yet still be wrestling out in front of the club with people that no-one sees. Not Lave, not Eagle, not Fanny, not James Brown. Just the young couple and the black bag handler in that half hour.

                                Fanny has confirmation from Brown on the young couple, and from Goldstein when he comes in on Tuesday. They validate what she says she saw. She was at her door from 12:50 until just after 1.....and she did not see or hear any cart or horse during that 10 minutes. Louis provably did not arrive at 1.
                                Spooner said he waited about 5 minutes for police to arrive. How long does he wait in your scenario?
                                Andrew's the man, that is not blamed for nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X