Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drstrange169
    replied
    >> A PC says that a man who was subsequently found to have been alone with a murder victim for an unknown period of time had told him that there was another PC in place in Bucks Row when there was not. The same PC says that nothing was said about murder or suicide. And he makes it clear that the man he spoke to did not tell him that he was the one who had found the body himself.<<

Three unconnected people, two tell the same story, no real surprise that any unbiased view would err on the side of the two over the one. Particularly as there is an obvious glaring reason the one might be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• drstrange169
    replied
    >>Donīt misunderstand me - I am not whining about this, I am saying that those who descend into such behavior are unfit to partake in public discussions.<<

It is certainly coming across as whining and, since you are guilty of the crimes you accuse others of (would you like me to post specific examples?), very hypocritical.

Leave a comment:

• drstrange169
    replied
    Hello Kattrup,

>>"those responsible" - who exactly are you referring to? Could you point to the posters, plural, who have chosen to discuss your personal life?<<

The same "those" who Christer claimed said Cross was 150 yards from the body no doubt. It is what Christer does in his posts, exaggerates and/or invents.

Leave a comment:

• drstrange169
    replied
    >>I put it to you that the theory as such cannot be evaluated by speculating about me.<<

The "Lechmere as a suspect" theory in general, I agree.

>>The two are not linked in any shape or form. <<

Of course they are!

Your TV show specifically credits you with the "missing time" story, ergo that subject and its credibility is expressly linked directly to you. It is you that pushes various other aspects such as the so called "Mizen scam".

Many, if not most people except that Charles Allen Lechmere is a person of interest, as people have already expressed in posts here and elsewhere. It is the convoluted stories that, you specifically, are promoting that people have "issues" with, ergo you are inextricably linked to the more controversial aspects of the Lechmere theory.

>>In this case, it predisposes that the suggestion that suspicion must adhere to Lechmere, who is involved in a murder case, and who is recorded as having disagreed with a serving PC in a manner that is entirely consistent with having served a tailor-made lie to take him past the police, must be in some way totally wrong. Do we know that the suggestion is in any way totally wrong? No, we don't.<<

In anyway? Yes, in the way Paul never supports Mizen's version. You know, the story he tells the Lloyd's Newspaper. The article that you have been promoting as highly accurate when it says something you like.

>>Regardless of which "truth" applies; that Lechmere lied to Mizen, that the PC misheard or that he made the story up himself, this one item is of a character that immediately must sound the alarm bells with anybody who has any sort of insight.<<

Since Cross, Paul and Mizen all agree that Paul was there and Paul casts no suspicion on Cross, there is no fact based reason not to believe Cross's version. Because of that, an imaginative story has to created about Paul not being there, even though ALL THREE agree he was.

It is a fact that both Cross AND Paul claimed to have told Mizen the prone figure they saw might be dead.

>>I would propose that as factually based evidence goes, no other suspect has anything at all as damning pointing to guilt as this one matter, <<

And of course, every other suspect theorist claims exactly the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kattrup View Post

Getting late, but yes, I do agree
    It is indeed getting very late, that's obvious.

A PC says that a man who was subsequently found to have been alone with a murder victim for an unknown period of time had told him that there was another PC in place in Bucks Row when there was not. The same PC says that nothing was said about murder or suicide. And he makes it clear that the man he spoke to did not tell him that he was the one who had found the body himself.

And you find it laughable to say that this points to a possible guilt of that man.

Letīs let that sink in while we go to bed, Kattrup. Goodnight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X