Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    Trevor, are you going to continue to hide behind not answering questions about your integrity and reliability Or are you going to respond to Jonathan's question post # 653

Such issues mean that your opinion, in general, is potentially to be treated as highly questionable and unsafe..

Seriously Trevor you cannot avoid answering the questions.

To be fair to Trevor, there might be a reason why he's refusing to answer the question.

From: https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/fraud-act-2006

Fraud by false representation (Section 2)

The defendant:
    • made a false representation
    • dishonestly
    • knowing that the representation was or might be untrue or misleading
    • with intent to make a gain for himself or another

We probably can't expect him to make an admission against his own interest, if that were in fact the case. Not that I would expect this to go to trial, or anything. I'm sure the courts have better things to prosecute. But still, I doubt I'd admit to anything that smacked of possible illegality on a public message board. If it were true of course.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• You can get ten years for that Ally.

Can’t believe Trev is still peddling this theory. It’s older than the bloody case itself.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• I concede to expert opinion.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post

To be fair to Trevor, there might be a reason why he's refusing to answer the question.

From: https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/fraud-act-2006

Fraud by false representation (Section 2)

The defendant:
          • made a false representation
          • dishonestly
          • knowing that the representation was or might be untrue or misleading
          • with intent to make a gain for himself or another

We probably can't expect him to make an admission against his own interest, if that were in fact the case. Not that I would expect this to go to trial, or anything. I'm sure the courts have better things to prosecute. But still, I doubt I'd admit to anything that smacked of possible illegality on a public message board. If it were true of course.
          I See we are still on the character assassination !!!!!!!!!!! another cheap shot

Let me say that what Jonathan Menges posted is not true and I invite him to provide evidence to support his post

And I know who provided him with this misleading information

Comment

• Originally posted by Monty View Post
            You can get ten years for that Ally.

Can’t believe Trev is still peddling this theory. It’s older than the bloody case itself.

Monty
            Now isn't that a strange coincidence and after such a long time of you being off this site you suddenly reappear to contribute to this thread? I wonder what else you have contributed?

Comment

• Hi Trevor,

My question to you arose after reading this newspaper article and it is where I received my information.

If you'd like to call it "evidence", that's up to you.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trevors_Demotion.jpg Views:	9 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	802012

Bedfordshire on Sunday, 30 Sept 1984:

Trevor Marriott, 34, of Hickling Close, Bedford, was suddenly taken off a murder inquiry in August and returned to uniform branch to walk the streets of Luton. He had been at Bedford for his entire 14 years service- 12 spent in the CID.
              The official police line then was that Marriott's move was a sideways move and that transfers from the CID to uniform were regular occurrences.
              This is not the case. To be put back into uniform is often a threat made to detectives. It is regarded as a demotion and carries with it a loss in earnings.
              Former CID colleagues at Greyfriars believe senior officers thought that Mr. Marriott's spare time activities as a night club entertainer interfered with his work.
              Since reporting for duty at Luton on Monday, August 27, Trevor Marriott has been on sick leave.
              His resignation, which taken effect from October 16, gives the reason for resigning as "victimization and harassment".
              While he was on sick leave several visits were made to his house by the police to enquire why he was not at work- some as late as midnight.
              And two weeks ago he was questioned by Superintendent John Kirk of the complaints and discipline department who had followed him to the Moat House Hotel, and found him in the foyer while he was officially sick.
              Mr. Marriott was at the hotel because his Riverside Productions were supplying the entertainment for a 'hen night' which included male strippers. He was not working there himself.
              From his home in Queens Park he told BoS: "I was stabbed in the back, without any just cause. It is true that I feel very bitter and humiliated by it all. Apart from that I'm not prepared to make any comment."
              Mr. Marriott's link with the police will not be entirely severed. He has been booked to provide entertainment for the New Year's Eve party at headquarters, the Children's Christmas Party and the Greyfriar's CID party.
              The Assistant Chief Constable, William Gray said "The officer has executed his right to resign and the force has accepted his resignation."

Trevor, this article seems to say- as I stated earlier-that you resigned from the Bedfordshire Police after being caught abusing your sick days in order to provide adult entertainment at hen parties.

JM
              Last edited by jmenges; 12-21-2022, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                  Hi Trevor,

My question to you arose after reading this newspaper article and it is where I received my information.

Click image for larger version Name:	Trevors_Demotion.jpg Views:	9 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	802012

Trevor Marriott, 34, of Hickling Close, Bedford, was suddenly taken off a murder inquiry in August and returned to uniform branch to walk the streets of Luton. He had been at Bedford for his entire 14 years service- 12 spent in the CID.
                  The official police line then was that Marriott's move was a sideways move and that transfers from the CID to uniform were regular occurrences.
                  This is not the case. To be put back into uniform is often a threat made to detectives. It is regarded as a demotion and carries with it a loss in earnings.
                  Former CID colleagues at Greyfriars believe senior officers thought that Mr. Marriott's spare time activities as a night club entertainer interfered with his work.
                  Since reporting for duty at Luton on Monday, August 27, Trevor Marriott has been on sick leave.
                  His resignation, which taken effect from October 16, gives the reason for resigning as "victimization and harassment".
                  While he was on sick leave several visits were made to his house by the police to enquire why he was not at work- some as late as midnight.
                  And two weeks ago he was questioned by Superintendent John Kirk of the complaints and discipline department who had followed him to the Moat House Hotel, and found him in the foyer while he was officially sick.
                  Mr. Marriott was at the hotel because his Riverside Productions were supplying the entertainment for a 'hen night' which included male strippers. He was not working there himself.
                  From his home in Queens Park he told BoS: "I was stabbed in the back, without any just cause. It is true that I feel very bitter and humiliated by it all. Apart from that I'm not prepared to make any comment."
                  Mr. Marriott's link with the police will not be entirely severed. He has been booked to provide entertainment for the New Year's Eve party at headquarters, the Children's Christmas Party and the Greyfriar's CID party.
                  The Assistant Chief Constable, William Gray said "The officer has executed his right to resign and the force has accepted his resignation."

Trevor, this article seems to say- as I stated earlier-that you resigned from the Bedfordshire Police after being caught abusing your sick days in order to provide adult entertainment at hen parties.

JM
                  ...and being demoted back to uniform duty.

so much for claims of being a "retired" murder squad detective. And it appears he was only in CID for 12 years. not very long, and i wonder how many of those years was actually in homicide.

Seems like the only thing he was known for was breaking up a notorious gang of shoplifters. Shoplifters! lol

Comment

JM
                    Congrats on being the real detective on the thread.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                      Let me say that what Jonathan Menges posted is not true and I invite him to provide evidence to support his post.
                      I am a bit curious how you managed to be "a murder squad detective with Befordshore police for 28 years" (according to The Independent, 24 Nov 2004) when you resigned from the force at age 34.

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Now isn't that a strange coincidence and after such a long time of you being off this site you suddenly reappear to contribute to this thread? I wonder what else you have contributed?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        You still got it Guv.
                        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Hi Trevor,

Click image for larger version Name:	Trevors_Demotion.jpg Views:	9 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	802012

JM
                          As I have stated before on here newspaper reports are unsafe this report is one such example. This particular local anti-police newspaper continually looked for any story to discredit the police so a lot of this article is untrue and the wording of your original post is also misleading

I am not a vindictive person and could have retaliated by posting embarrassing details about the male and female involved in this and I am not specifically referring to you but I will not at this time lower myself to come down to their level never say never so they best be warned. The saying goes "people in glass houses"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Seems like the only thing he was known for was breaking up a notorious gang of shoplifters. Shoplifters! lol
                            Brilliant - this made laugh out loud!

Trevor's credibility rating has gone from about 1 to -100! Can see why he comes up with all these crackpot theories.

Comment

As I have stated before on here newspaper reports are unsafe this report is one such example.
                              Uh huh. Those pesky newspapers, always reporting facts that interfere with your narrative.

... a lot of this article is untrue and the wording of your original post is also misleading
                              And yet, not a single clarification of what precisely is "misleading" about that article. Not false, not inaccurate, not straight up wrong. "Misleading". You resigned. Not retired, resigned. You weren't a detective when you resigned. Those are the salient details.

I am not a vindictive person
                              Really? We also have another article that says you went into the newspaper office and threatened to shove a newspaper up a reporter's butt for writing about you critically, but you're not vindictive. Okay. Sure, we'll all pretend to believe that.

and could have retaliated by posting embarrassing details about the male and female involved in this and I am not specifically referring to you but I will not at this time lower myself to come down to their level never say never so they best be warned. The saying goes "people in glass houses"
                              Uh huh. I'm going to guess I'm the female. Wild speculation on my part there. And it's true. I'm involved. To the extent that when I received these (from an anonymous source who you would never guess in a million years, because you are blinded by your own pre-conceived ideas and they want to remain anonymous precisely because of threats like these and not wanting the drama), I freely admit to sharing them with buckets of people. So feel free to blame me and expose me and all my embarrassing nature. I'm shameless. If I saw someone dropping hints for days that they had something embarrassing about me that they were going to expose, I'd expose myself (insert stripper joke here). You were totally given that chance.

If we just wanted to roast you (and believe me, some did) then we'd have just posted the article, day 1. Boom. But you were given the chance to get ahead of the story or desert the playing field. And you did neither. Baffling. Me? I would have owned it. I mean if I weren't facing fraud charges for doing so, obviously. Because I actually don't care what people think about me. My life is my life and I own my mistakes. It's very freeing. The most "embarrassing" thing I've ever done is pee my pants in school when I was four. And that was the last time I followed the instructions of a narcissistic power-tripping fool over my own judgment. And I'm embarrassed about the ignoring my own judgment part, not the peeing my pants part.

You could have walked away at any time Trevor. Ace detective that you are, you could not have missed the numerous anvils we've been dropping for days. You ASKED to have this "embarrassing" detail posted, when you could have just straight up replied or walked away. You, quite literally, ASKED for this. You could have told your story. You could have told your truth. You could have gotten ahead of the spin. You could have made your own spin, you could have martyred yourself as a victim of anti-sex-worker prejudice of the unenlightened 80's. There were so many ways you could have done this. And you were given the opportunity.

The reason this is embarrassing for you, is it contradicts the narrative you spin about yourself. And me? I've never spun any other narrative than that I'm a horrible person. I wear the crown. I know who I am. I don't lie to anyone, not even myself.

But thanks for the warning. That saying about living in glass houses, really ought to be - people who live in glass houses live completely transparent lives, and therefore have nothing to hide. They make bulletproof glass now.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post

....And Trevor, since you claim you have nothing to hide, How about you answer Jonathan's question?
                                Lets play the ball, not the man.
                                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                                X