A major breakthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
    Pierre, in a post in the "I think I have found him thread" on 23 September 2015, #333, you said:

"If I canīt give that answer conclusively by having the last piece of evidence in 12 months (Iīm not going to spend more time on it) you will get the theory and data here so you can try it yourselves."

So, over 12 months later, I have one question for you:

Why did you lie?
    Easy

Because he could.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
      Pierre

With all due respect, if you are not prepared to give any real info, then it may be better if you stopped until you are ready.

However after your claim yesterday that you will tell all descendents of the victims first, means that could be years away.

Please show some integrity, if you cannot finish this say so.

s
      Oh, I will finish it. The killer made mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Hi David,

You do everything you can now to destroy everything I write here. You are actually desperate.

Therefore, from now on, I will be more restrictive with information in the forum, since you systematically try to destroy it.

Regards, Pierre
        Since you've given no information, it'll be hard to be more restrictive.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• There was so much optimism expressed by Pierre almost 13 months ago:

"Iīm planning to go on with the research and I know what data I need to prove who the killer was. There is only some very sparse data I need for this and it is probably not impossible to find." (17 September 2015)

"I need a small piece of data to have conclusive evidence." (18 September 2015)

"I have to get just one small peace of data to get that proof." (20 September 2015)

"When I get the last piece of data and can conclusively confirm that he is the killer or the opposite, I will let you know." (9 October 2015).

But of course it never happened. That "small piece of data" proved surprisingly elusive. The "major breakthrough" of this thread turned out to be a "major disappointment". It now looks like it will never end.

Comment

Unfortunately, you've made more. A lot more. Which is why you will never find him.

Comment

Name one please.

Comment

But Steve, it is only required for you to test me.

What you need is a testable scrap of paper, to test the killer.

Why isnīt it enough for you that I search for this bit of evidence?

Knowing that Pierre is a reliable person is not the same as knowing that the killer was the killer.
                Because we do not know you are reliable, you may not like this but people do not believe you, why should they then believe what you may finally disclose.

You have been given many chances to disclose some info, you have refused.

Besides as a scientist you should not need to ask me that question, you already know how science of ALL types works.

If a scientist is discredited or ridiculed so is their work.

And at present in the field in which you are posting; sadly the credit you have is very low.

You may say you don't mind what others think; however if your work is ridiculed and not taken seriously what has it all been for, unless it is personal after all?

steve

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  That's not what you said in September 2015.

Back then you said we would know it if you hadn't found the conclusive evidence after 12 months.

You haven't found the conclusive evidence after 12 months have you?

So why are you not "finished" now?

How much longer do you need? Another 12 months?
                  Thank you for a good question:

"You haven't found the conclusive evidence after 12 months have you?"

If I was Fisherman, I would be certain that the evidence was conclusive.

Actually, I found everything that Fisherman wanted to find and never did. And much more!

If he had this evidence, he would have written his book by now. And sold it. And I bet a lot of people would have thought that he had found the real killer.

But I am not Fisherman. And I do not accept the set of evidence as conclusive. I still need a small bit of evidence.

Therefore, I trust the past and, since the killer was making mistakes, I trust that I will find a source for such a mistake as soon as possible.

Comment

And so my friend have you, many of them.

and again I see not addressing the issue.

THE GAME IS UP

s

Comment

I still need a small bit of evidence.
                      Right, so the answer to my question was very simple.

No, you have not found that conclusive evidence after 12 months.

Yet, over 12 months ago, you said:

"If I canīt give that answer conclusively by having the last piece of evidence in 12 months (Iīm not going to spend more time on it) you will get the theory and data here so you can try it yourselves."

Why are you not fulfilling your promise by giving the theory and data here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
                        Name one please.
                        Absolutely. He left clear communications for one person.

Since they were directed towards one person, the police did not understand them.

Comment

Absolutely. He left clear communications for one person.
                          How does one leave "clear communications for one person" by mistake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                            And so my friend have you, many of them.

and again I see not addressing the issue.

THE GAME IS UP

s
                            Hunting serial killers from the past is not exactly easy, Steve.

Comment

Thank you for a good question:

"You haven't found the conclusive evidence after 12 months have you?"

If I was Fisherman, I would be certain that the evidence was conclusive.

Actually, I found everything that Fisherman wanted to find and never did. And much more!

If he had this evidence, he would have written his book by now. And sold it. And I bet a lot of people would have thought that he had found the real killer.

But I am not Fisherman. And I do not accept the set of evidence as conclusive. I still need a small bit of evidence.

Therefore, I trust the past and, since the killer was making mistakes, I trust that I will find a source for such a mistake as soon as possible.

Didn't you just post the killer made mistakes, if you knowthis, then you must already have the sources to back up such a claim.

The post i am replying to says nothing new, gives no information and just more of the empty promises.

Seriously my friend enough is enough!

I repeat the offer I made yesterday, discuss it with me in private, let me do some basic peer review, none will be told what you say.

I am a man of my word.

steve

Comment

Hunting serial killers from the past is not exactly easy, Steve.
                                Is that why you gave yourself 12 months to hunt him and then said over 12 months ago that you would spend no more time than this on the hunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X