A major breakthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    "Within my grasp" are words I have never written. But I have written that it is probably not impossible to find the last bit of data.

And I still think it isn´t impoossible.
    I can tell you with 100% confidence that it is impossible Pierre.

And I tell you this not to upset you but because I know, from what you have previously told us, how pleased you will be to know that you are doomed to failure.

Comment

And nothing has changed except for one thing since my first post: I have found more evidence.
      Except that what you regard as "evidence" is actually twaddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
        I can tell you with 100% confidence that it is impossible Pierre.

And I tell you this not to upset you but because I know, from what you have previously told us, how pleased you will be to know that you are doomed to failure.
        That would be wonderful.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pierre;395655][QUOTE=John G;395652][QUOTE=jerryd;395651]
          Originally posted by Pierre View Post

What is that?
          I see why you would distance yourself from the term, Pierre. Can anyone else venture a guess at what PTSD is? I know John G. knew immediately what it was. It also comes up at the top of the google search, Pierre.

Comment

That would be wonderful.
            I knew it would make you happy. You've been sounding rather depressed this evening with all this talk of frustration and failure so I was hoping I could cheer you up.

So I'm certain that the knowledge that you have wasted an entire year of your life, as well as wasting the time of everyone on here, will make you ecstatic at the very thought of it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=jerryd;395672][QUOTE=Pierre;395655][QUOTE=John G;395652]
              Originally posted by jerryd View Post

I see why you would distance yourself from the term, Pierre. Can anyone else venture a guess at what PTSD is? I know John G. knew immediately what it was. It also comes up at the top of the google search, Pierre.
              Strange answer from the great scientist, or whatever great he is this week.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GUT;395674][QUOTE=jerryd;395672][QUOTE=Pierre;395655]
                Originally posted by John G View Post

Strange answer from the great scientist, or whatever great he is this week.
                I agree, Gut. If I were posed the question I would look it up if I didn't know what it was and THEN respond to the issue. He/she immediately asked "What is that?" His/her answer is very telling. But in great Pierre fashion, he/she has left the room in hopes of not having to address the question. With an historian of his/her caliber, I would think he/she would automatically know what PTSD is? It's a very common term these days.

Maybe this thread will refresh your memory, Pierre? http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....highlight=ptsd

Comment

• Hi, Pierre.

In post #318, you said "But this is a totally different type of research. You combine historical sources and interpretations with forensic sources and interpretations".
                  Are you indicating that you have forensic sources?

P.S. I heard your wife wasn't doing very well. Is she better now?

Yours, Caligo.
                  https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/flag_uk.gif "I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire: God wouldn't trust an Englishman in the dark."

Comment

It is impossible to separate history from the historian in some aspects.
                    No it is not.

Peer review is not interesting. I want to move beyond that. I want to give you a piece of good evidence. Something that everyone can accept. I want you to get the real killer. And then there can be peer review for everything else.

You want to move beyond peer review and it is not interesting, PLEASE!

That is not the comment of a trained historian, certainly not one in Academia.

It can be translated that you see yourself above such, a truly comical statement!
                    Even more so when taken with your comments about wanting to give something, when you have spent a year giving nothing. evading answers.

I don´t know. The truth is to terrible. I think it would be easier to accept a killer like Barnett or Lechmere. Much easier.

You don't know if they deserve the truth?

What sort of comment is that,

Why should it be easier?

You continue to display this view of the police as an institution, which is drawn from Fiction.

No, I don´t. But I feel sorry for them.

If I find the last bit of evidence, I will tell the descendants first.

So you will go to each and every descendent, all over the world, that will take a great deal of time, how will you achieve this aim?

Publishing here will take years will it not?.

The degree of pure arrogance shown in the last few comments is truly breathtaking.

Yes, what moves it is the hope of finding Jack the Ripper.
                    Wrong

Just proving you know nothing about the subject.

No problem. But today I also realized that if I do not find the source I think I might find, I will have to report this case anyway. I can not take it to the grave. If I did, there will be no chance of solving the case unless someone else finds the same sources and draws the same conclusions.

So close to admitting the truth ?

Steve

Comment

• It strikes me that it's actually quite a feat on Pierre's part: he carefully presents such a poverty of detail concerning his own research and yet still manages to contradict himself every other sentence, still manages to trip up on lies he'd forgotten he left there.

Trying so hard never to be specific. Always hedging. What's that strange but wonderful Melville novel? Ah yes -

Pierre; or, The Ambiguities

How apt. I've had enough. I feel no need to sugar my words: Pierre, you are a charlatan and you are spoofing this forum. The threads you start are deliberate wastes of time. You are laughing at people here. You are also pompous, ignorant, tedious, and deluded.

You are not a historian. Nor a sociologist. You don't really know about sources or about historical method, you just know a few phrases to throw at anyone who questions you. Your 'research', if it exists at all, is doubtless worthless. And even more worthless than your research is your endless posturing and preening - Oh I wish I didn't have to be the one to solve this case, oh I don't want to write a book, oh why me? I owe it to the world to continue my work when all I want is to walk away... Yawn.

Grow up. The only reason I can think of why you are not actually booted off by admin is that you ARE admin, acting as tedious clickbait using a sock-puppet.
                      Last edited by Henry Flower; 10-12-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Of course it is. But this is a totally different type of research. You combine historical sources and interpretations with forensic sources and interpretations.
                        Of course it is not different, such work is going on all over the world.

Recent/current example research into late 18th dynasty Egypt and its rulers.

To suggest what you do, displays your true academic credentials I fear.

steve

Comment

• [QUOTE=jerryd;395675][QUOTE=GUT;395674][QUOTE=jerryd;395672]

I agree, Gut. If I were posed the question I would look it up if I didn't know what it was and THEN respond to the issue. He/she immediately asked "What is that?" His/her answer is very telling. But in great Pierre fashion, he/she has left the room in hopes of not having to address the question. With an historian of his/her caliber, I would think he/she would automatically know what PTSD is? It's a very common term these days.

Maybe this thread will refresh your memory, Pierre? http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....highlight=ptsd

Jerry

i love that

Steve

Comment

• I am still of the opinion that Pierre is one of the regulars on here using a different user name and more than likely a vpn or similar.

Gut?
                            Mr osram ?
                            Trevor?
                            Me?

Would the real Pierre please stand up .

Comment

• [QUOTE=jerryd;395675][QUOTE=GUT;395674][QUOTE=jerryd;395672]

Oh, this is very fine indeed....

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
                                I am still of the opinion that Pierre is one of the regulars on here using a different user name and more than likely a vpn or similar.

Gut?
                                Mr osram ?
                                Trevor?
                                Me?

Would the real Pierre please stand up .
                                I can assure you he's not me, Abby Normal, Paul.
                                However, it could be my Metaphorical evil twin.
                                But you'll have to check the infamous missing records of the Möbius Strip Institute of Reverse Psychology to negate the possibility that that might not be true.

And please include a data source.

Comment

Working...
                                X