Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy to suppress the identity of JTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL IS CERTAINLY WASN'T LEE HARVEY OSWALD THAT FOR SURE
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
      WELL IS CERTAINLY WASN'T LEE HARVEY OSWALD THAT FOR SURE
      Thank your for your brilliant analysis of the case Fishy. You really should write a book on the subject.

An Analysis Of The Assassination Of JFK by Fishy.

Chapter One.

Page One.

Well it obviously wasn’t Oswald that dun it! Everybody knows that!

The End.

Acknowledgments:

David Icke, Stephen Knight and a bloke from the pub called Colin.

An Edgar Allan Poe Award surely awaits you Fishy.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

INSERT NAME HERE HERLOCK GO BACK UNDER THE ROCK WHERE YOUVE BEEN FOR 50 YEARS . YOU MUST BE THE ONLY GUY ON THE PLANET THAT STILL BELIEVES LHO DID IT . HOW GULLIBLE CAN YOU GET .
        'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• I don't really deserve the acknowledgement tbh. I'm only repeating what I heard the fat bloke playing the fruit machine said.

Colin

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
            How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

INSERT NAME HERE HERLOCK GO BACK UNDER THE ROCK WHERE YOUVE BEEN FOR 50 YEARS . YOU MUST BE THE ONLY GUY ON THE PLANET THAT STILL BELIEVES LHO DID IT . HOW GULLIBLE CAN YOU GET .
            Are you and The Baron twins?!

Ive just mentioned Vincent Bugliosi and then you say that I must be the only guy on the planet! Evidently not. I could then add Gerald Posner. There are certainly other books and researchers who believe that Oswald acted alone. The majority certainly go for a conspiracy though without a doubt.

Theres a sizeable but though.

Ive read many conspiracy books (nowhere near all of them of course) and Ive heard people talking about them and there is such a wave of dishonesty and lunacy how do you pick out the truth? Look at some of the conspiracy theories I mentioned in an earlier post. What about Bonar Menninger who wrote Mortal Error? He said that Oswald fired the first two shots then Secret Service Agent Hickey got his gun ready to fire back from the car behind Kennedy’s but the car jolted and his gun accidentally went off and fired the fatal headshot. Do you believe that? No?

Perhaps you believe David Lipton’s Best Evidence where he argues in minute and lengthy detail (in the most boring book that I’ve ever read) that Kennedy was operated on on Airforce One to alter the bullet wounds to make it look like he was shot from behind. Do you believe that? No?

Or Umbrella Man or Badge Man or Man In The Storm Drain. Or do you agree with the researcher that believes that Kennedy’s own driver turned around and shot him? Do you believe the mad theory that the Zapruder Film was doctored?

Do you believe any of this lunacy Fishy? And if not how do you choose which barking mad theory to choose from another barking mad theory?

There might have been a plot. No one knows for sure. But due to the deranged drivel that’s talked on the case I’ve completely lost interest.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
            X