distances between kills.odd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by albie View Post
    >>With good reason. It’s why Richard Dawkins has given up debating with a Creationists.

Maybe his argument failed.

Evolution is beyond debate. No serious scientist disputes it. Have you seen some of these Creationists arguing? They give loonies a bad name.

>>Again, you are looking for patterns and signs. Something that you can do with anything. Patterns are there to be found but you need facts to make them relevant and you have none.

I have a pattern of facts. More than anyone else. You have yet to tell me why my facts are not evidence.

Because you can’t be anything like certain of them. Patterns can be seen in anything. It’s like seeing the future in the tea leaves.

>>A gross exaggeration Albie. I disagree with your assertion and have given my reasons. If you expect to propose a theory like yours on a Forum then you should be prepared for criticisms. Surely you can’t have expected people to accept your assertions?

You have not. All you have is the word 'drivel'.

I mentioned far more than one word Albie.

>>Fact: You haven't read all the EVIDENCE. You have no right to comment as you are doing.

>>Yes I do I’m afraid.

Tell me all the ways jesus relates to venus then.

>>Venus is irrelevant.

Why is it?

>>It proves nothing of the kind.

Can you not see the diagram then?

>>Still irrelevant. A meaningless coincidence.

Prove it is irrelevant. It's a pretty big mess of coincidences considering I have at least a dozen of these coincidences or more. Your arguments are sadly lacking.

Look at people who claim to have seen anagrams in writings to finger the ripper. The reason that no one really believes them are the same reasons that people don’t go for symbols and patterns.

>>They are irrelevant facts and so can be dismissed.

You keep saying 'irrelevant' but never tell me why. Suspicious.
    I’ve repeatedly told you Albie. Look for patterns and symbols and signs and you’ll very likely find them.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Considering police had pretty much stopped arresting prostitutes by then in London and poverty was rife I would expect there to be enough to go around.

We will never know how many prostitutes there were in 1888 in Whitechapel. It's not like they kept books.

https://www.jack-the-ripper.org/1888-prostitution.htm
      Good post I did not know the Miss Elizabeth Cass case.Good link about the availability of prostitutes in 1888.Add to that,the fact there was a killer roaming about did not prevent some like Stride-Eddowes-Kelly from "working".

-------
      Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
      M. Pacana

Comment

This thread in summary:

"If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail."
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
          This thread in summary:

"If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail."
          Or for some even not having a hammer I can make it look like a nail.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
            Did you read Alan Moore's From Hell? It seems you are restating mostly the same things. Golden Dawn is featured in it as a masonic splinter group that Gull sends a warning to.

The start of the book with Netley has the Egyptian gods connection.
            Re-read FROM HELL. No mention of Venus at all except when Gull and Netley draw lines on a map joining all the places they visited and it forms a pentagram(symbol of venus). Gull does not actually say "this is a symbol of venus"btw. No mention of the body parts taken relating to anything. No mention of the days of the killings being significant.

So no, it is not all in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              The streets weren't carpeted with them at all hours, and I stand by what I said. It's preposterous to believe that the Ripper only went out on the nights of the murders and "struck lucky" every time, and it's also extremely unlikely that he'd have had much control over where he'd find or kill a victim. I doubt whether he'd have cared, either.
              Can you prove your statement that "The streets weren't carpeted with them at all hours"?

Comment

Re-read FROM HELL. No mention of Venus at all except when Gull and Netley draw lines on a map joining all the places they visited and it forms a pentagram(symbol of venus). Gull does not actually say "this is a symbol of venus"btw. No mention of the body parts taken relating to anything. No mention of the days of the killings being significant.

So no, it is not all in there.
                Of course, he doesn't say what it is exactly because he is invoking loads of gods from Egyptian times, through to Roman through to the modern freemason interpretations. You go with one god. He claims they are all the same one. Plus you have your pentagram map.

Furthermore, Moore covers the Golden Dawn and Gull meets Yates. It is treated as an esoteric cult that is in opposition to the Freemasons.

Sure you have a variation on this theme, but it isn't a million miles away from what Stephen Knight put forward in his book The Final Solution which was the basis for Moore's From Hell.
                Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                  I’ve repeatedly told you Albie. Look for patterns and symbols and signs and you’ll very likely find them.
                  Doesn't matter what you say. All the numbers match only one thing. Venus.

Find me another commonality between 8 5 22 40 kidneys heart bladder wombs.
                  And you can add brass rings and Catherine Eddowes' nose to the list. Brass rings were taken from Chapman. Brass contains copper, which is sacred to Venus.

Nose? The killer cut off the tip of Eddowes' nose. I recently read a book that details the magical beliefs of my suspect The Golden Dawn. To them the left nostril is sacred to Venus. Only they would want a nose.

Yes. It could all be coincidence. I know that. But it's one big set of coincidences. Suspiciously like a meaningful pattern. And you saying it is just coincidence does not debunk it.

Tie in the fact that the distances between each death are so similar and we have something that needs paying attention to. Not blindly ignoring.

And you didn't tell me the links between Jesus and Venus. Demonstrating that you are ignorant of this subject and hence have no say.

Comment

Of course, he doesn't say what it is exactly because he is invoking loads of gods from Egyptian times, through to Roman through to the modern freemason interpretations. You go with one god. He claims they are all the same one. Plus you have your pentagram map.

Furthermore, Moore covers the Golden Dawn and Gull meets Yates. It is treated as an esoteric cult that is in opposition to the Freemasons.

Sure you have a variation on this theme, but it isn't a million miles away from what Stephen Knight put forward in his book The Final Solution which was the basis for Moore's From Hell.
                    I'm not saying my theory is totally original. I explain that I take elements from other authors in my letter to Icke and also in my original online research on the Icke forum. And we have already discussed the similarity to FROM HELL on here some days ago. Yes. He mentions the Golden Dawn. But they are not the culprits in the comic. Nobody but me has discovered that the body parts(and now the brass rings taken from Chapman) all relate to venus. Nobody but me has discovered that the days between each crime relate to venus.

You say Moore treats all gods as one God. I did not see that. Although I my theory Jesus, his mother and his possible girlfriend Mary Magdalen are the same as Venus. Isn't it odd that the killer first kills one Mary and ends with a Mary.

But you wouldn't have noticed anything like that because you are scared to try.
                    Last edited by albie; 12-03-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

You say Moore treats all gods as one God. I did not see that.
                      Chap 4, page 34. Bottom of the page.

BTW, he talks about the temple of Diana around this point also.

Comment

The killer cut off the tip of Eddowes' nose. I recently read a book that details the magical beliefs of my suspect The Golden Dawn. To them the left nostril is sacred to Venus.
                        The left nostril is sacred to Venus? What about the right nostril?
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          If the police were investigating these crimes today they would look at the same things that today’s researchers are. They wouldn’t be looking for black magic symbols unless of course they had a solid reason like a killer writing ‘ I love Satan’ near to a victim. Yes I’m being a bit facetious but the principal is the same..
                          I'm sure if the evidence was laid out then they would be interested.

There is more to the ripper than just some random nutcase. Why do you think people obsess over it? Other than that he was one of the first media friendly serial killers and never caught.

These killings were meant to catch your attention. Because they were intended to increase the number of serial killers in the world. Mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                            The left nostril is sacred to Venus? What about the right nostril?
                            Mars. I doubt he was going to just get out some scissors and snip off one nostril. Would get lost in his pocket. The only body part taken that doesn't fit the pattern is Eddowes' right ear.

But then these are people with a greater knowledge of venus than us and out internet.
                            Last edited by albie; 12-03-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Chap 4, page 34. Bottom of the page.

BTW, he talks about the temple of Diana around this point also.
                              Right so if he blamed Mercury for the killings then that makes my theory unoriginal?

Moore's and my theory are not the same. And he clearly wasn't actually laying out an actual theory of the killings. I am.

Comment

These killings were meant to catch your attention. Because they were intended to increase the number of serial killers in the world. Mission accomplished.
                                That's solid Moore. JtR birthed the 20th Century and left his mark as a 'god' for eternity. He appears as a head in the sky to influence Ian Brady. He speaks to Sutcliffe to turn him into the Yorkshire Ripper.

There is a problem with this though. Serial killers existed long before JtR was on the scene. What was new was media coverage.

Stephen Knight figured out two things and so did Moore...

JtR sells newspapers.
                                Royalty sells newspapers.

Combine both and you can't stop that from selling itself.

A well-thought-out cash-in.

Comment

Working...
                                X