Pc Long and the piece of rag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    NO, not really Jon, However there was a spell where to regard her as victim fell out of fashion. I have always believed she was one myself.

s
    agree. I'm at least 80% sure.
    same victimology
    same location
    same (general) time frame
    same time-at night
    cut throat
    unsolved, with perpetrator seemingly fleeing in nick of time
    post mortem mutilation
    abdomen and private parts targeted
    clincher-skirt raised up to expose the abdoman, like the others
    Last edited by Abby Normal; 11-22-2016, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      Jon and Steve,

Since we have a Canonical Group already established as the most probable inclusions in the alleged serial killers victims list, I tend to use just those 5 victims as the basis for "Jacks" list. In addition to the "opinions" you've mentioned, we have officials also stating that Jack likely drowned, that Jack was institutionalized before Alices murder, and that Jacks most probable victims list is 5 names long.

All depends on source and context doesn't it?
      Agreed.

Steve

Comment

Jon and Steve,

Since we have a Canonical Group already established as the most probable inclusions in the alleged serial killers victims list, I tend to use just those 5 victims as the basis for "Jacks" list. In addition to the "opinions" you've mentioned, we have officials also stating that Jack likely drowned, that Jack was institutionalized before Alices murder, and that Jacks most probable victims list is 5 names long.

Hi Mike

But it was Dr Bond who first compiled the C5 in Nov 88.
        If he had compiled the list late July 89, it would have been the C6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          Hi Mike

But it was Dr Bond who first compiled the C5 in Nov 88.
          If he had compiled the list late July 89, it would have been the C6.
          IMHO it should be the C7, with Tabram also included

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            agree. I'm at least 80% sure.
            same victimology
            same location
            same (general) time frame
            same time-at night
            cut throat
            unsolved, with perpetrator seemingly fleeing in nick of time
            post mortem mutilation
            abdomen and private parts targeted
            clincher-skirt raised up to expose the abdoman, like the others
            Agreed, Abby
            The only factor that persuaded Dr Phillips it wasn`t the Ripper was that the mutilations had not opened the stomach cavity.

For me, it was either the Ripper or a copycat, and therefore the Ripper is the more likely culprit.

Comment

• Jon, Abby and Michael,

lets not go off on a who was?

The issue that I responded to was Michael's suggesting that to include Mackenzie is a modern theory, and while it has become one again in recent years; The truth is that it is an old theory to include her, just not one that was generally accepted.

Think we all understand each other on this.

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                Agreed, Abby
                The only factor that persuaded Dr Phillips it wasn`t the Ripper was that the mutilations had not opened the stomach cavity.

For me, it was either the Ripper or a copycat, and therefore the Ripper is the more likely culprit.
                Jon,

I could not agree more with that.

Steve

Comment

Jon and Steve,

What I have postulated is a set of 8 murders: Nichols, Chapman, Stride, Eddowes, Kelly, Jackson, McKenzie and Pinchin Street.

I am not at all certain about the case of Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                    What I have postulated is a set of 8 murders: Nichols, Chapman, Stride, Eddowes, Kelly, Jackson, McKenzie and Pinchin Street.

What happened to the Whitehall torso? Something has changed your mind?

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread...all#post389659 (your post #860)
                    Last edited by jerryd; 11-22-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

One could ask: Was it necessary for the killer to kill these women?

From the point of view of the killer:

Nichols: Before Nichols there was a lot of aggression. Nichols was necessary.

Chapman: Before Chapman there was a very depressing time period. Chapman was necessary.

Stride and Eddowes: Before Stride and Eddowes there was desperation. There had to be two since there were two reasons for this. Stride and Eddowes was absolutely necessary.

The Whitehall victim: If she was killed in August, she was killed for the same reason as Nichols. The question is why she is discovered so close in time to the double event.

Kelly: Before Kelly there was waiting and planning. Kelly was selected late and was absolutely necessary.

Jackson: Before Jackson there were good times but it changed into a nightmare. Jackson seems to have been necessary and there is some data indicating she was.

MacKenzie: Back to Whitechapel means showing the identity. It is distinct. This summer was not a good summer. MacKenzie was necessary.

Pinchin Street: before Pinchin Street there was a depressing time period again. This is the last victim. After this victim, everything changed and Jack the Ripper emigrated.

Regards, Pierre
                      Last edited by Pierre; 11-22-2016, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                        What happened to the Whitehall torso? Something has changed your mind?

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread...all#post389659 (your post #860)
                        Thanks, I forgot the Whitehall victim.

Comment

Chapman: Before Chapman there was a very depressing time period. Chapman was necessary.

Stride and Eddowes: Before Stride and Eddowes there was desperation. There had to be two since there were two reasons for this. Stride and Eddowes was absolutely necessary.

Kelly: Before Kelly there was waiting and planning. Kelly was selected late and was absolutely necessary.

Jackson: Before Jackson there were good times but it changed into a nighmare. Jackson seem to have been necessary and there is some data indicating she was.

MacKenzie: Back to Whitechapel means showing the identity. It is distinct. This summer was not a good summer. MacKenzie was necessary.

Pinchin Street: before Pinchin Street there was a depressing time period again. This is the last victim. After this victim, everything changed and Jack the Ripper emigrated.

Regards, Pierre
                          Yaaaawn, with not one piece of the "data" you constantly rabbited on about (back when you were a pretend scientist) to support it.

Typical of what you post.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Yaaaawn, with not one piece of the "data" you constantly rabbited on about (back when you were a pretend scientist) to support it.

Typical of what you post.
                            Hi GUT,

I want to but I canīt.

I am sorry.

Anyway, I will take a new step in my research soon and I hope this step will change all this.

Regards, Pierre

Comment

Hi GUT,

I want to but I canīt.

I am sorry.

Anyway, I will take a new step in my research soon and I hope this step will change all this.

Regards, Pierre
                              Been hearing this rubbish for a looooooong time now.

"I can't"

"The big break through isnjust around the corner"

what happened to

If I can't do it within the year I'll give up?

Oh that's right more BS.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Pierre

a few comments

Originally posted by Pierre View Post

Not as frenzied as many say, I postulate very controlled, but that does not of course rule out lots of aggression.

The Whitehall victim: If she was killed in August, she was killed for the same reason as Nichols. The question is why she is discovered so close in time to the double event.

I believe we may have the answer for late discovery, covered in recent posts, However I believe killed before Nichols and no obvious link, you of course see it differently.

Different from others, to demonstrate and show to more than one individual?

And if i read you correctly, died and buried overseas

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X