X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry D
    replied
    Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

The main problem with McKenzie being a Ripper victim is why the long gap between her and the C5.
    You've made this point before, John.

Serial killers have been known to have cooling-off periods after bursts of activity. Some killers have gone years between murders.

That's without taking into account factors such as incarceration or sickness.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Ah, the chap Druitt again..

So you are convinced his brother killed him.

Druitt met his brother, confessed to him that he was the ripper, and that he couldn't help himself but continue butchering the women on the streets of Whitechapel, his brother thought how to keep the name of the family out of this mess, and chose to get rid of him.

Great!

And then someone killed Mackenzie.. oh no, not good, let's say it must be a copycat!

The Baron
    The main problem with McKenzie being a Ripper victim is why the long gap between her and the C5.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    Oops. Just remembered the whole solitary vice thing referred to Kosminski not Druitt.

c.d.
    I believe it is common knowledge that Druitt and Tumblety for that matter were likely to have been gay.
    Last edited by John Wheat; 08-13-2020, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Oops. Just remembered the whole solitary vice thing referred to Kosminski not Druitt.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied

Him being described as sexually insane at the time. As for it not being suicide what exactly do you base that on?
    I thought that referred to his fondness for spanking the monkey rather than being gay.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

The "probably Gay" is based on what?
    There were several girls at the boys school, servants & kitchen staff.
    I'm not, nor ever have been, convinced it was a suicide.
    Him being described as sexually insane at the time. As for it not being suicide what exactly do you base that on?
    Last edited by John Wheat; 08-13-2020, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The Baron
    replied

Ah, the chap Druitt again..

So you are convinced his brother killed him.

Druitt met his brother, confessed to him that he was the ripper, and that he couldn't help himself but continue butchering the women on the streets of Whitechapel, his brother thought how to keep the name of the family out of this mess, and chose to get rid of him.

Great!

And then someone killed Mackenzie.. oh no, not good, let's say it must be a copycat!

The Baron

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Any "incident" at the school would not necessarily had to have been of a sexual nature. He simply might have had occasions where he showed mental instability or excessive emotions.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

who? druitt didnt commit suicide?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    ...... Druitt was probably gay and thus unlikely to murder females and also would Jack really commit suicide?

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

4 victims. Cryptic messages in the GSG. Rituals.

Makes Chuck seem the sensible option.
    At least a round dozen victims (including Stride), no message whatsoever in the GSG and perhaps more of a hangup than a traditionally ritualistic behaviour. That also makes Chuck a sensible option.

Heīs flexible, our carman, donīt ya know.

Nah, mr Bundy, Iīm simply curious about what it is miakaal4 has in mind. That does not mean that I will invest in it, once I find out.

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Then take your time. Just donīt forget to return and tell us what came of it!
    4 victims. Cryptic messages in the GSG. Rituals.

Makes Chuck seem the sensible option.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by miakaal4 View Post
    I have a sort of throry I'm putting together. You see I think the intention was always going to be 4 victims, not 5. He had to kill Eddowes because he failed in his intentions when disturbed killing Stride. If he was a woman hater or just mad, the killing of Stride probably would have been enough. But no, he had a ritual that had to be perform that night, on that date. I do have some explanation for believing this, but need time to re-examine.
    Then take your time. Just donīt forget to return and tell us what came of it!

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

great question wick! well if it was bury, druitt or chapman we know why. for an unsub it could be any number of reasons-died, incarcerated, moved away.
    There are major problems with both Druitt and Chapman of course though. Druitt was probably gay and thus unlikely to murder females and also would Jack really commit suicide? And with Chapman why the massive change to poisoning?

Cheers John

Leave a comment:

• miakaal4
    replied
    I have a sort of throry I'm putting together. You see I think the intention was always going to be 4 victims, not 5. He had to kill Eddowes because he failed in his intentions when disturbed killing Stride. If he was a woman hater or just mad, the killing of Stride probably would have been enough. But no, he had a ritual that had to be perform that night, on that date. I do have some explanation for believing this, but need time to re-examine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X