• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losmandris
    replied
    Originally posted by packers stem View Post

Prove it .
    Find a similar case .

Two men can carry a body a few feet from an empty house ..... I can guarantee you that is possible.

Find me a similar case of a killer removing organs, outside, in darkness in apparently a few short minutes .
    There is no evidence whatsoever, other than opinion ,that what happened to Eddowes could possibly occur on the spot other than blind faith that you are dealing with some sort of super human phantom killer.

To me ,this is what is ludicrous..... not two fellas carrying a dead body, that happens every day

Take all the time you need
    Can you set out roughly in a few sentences what you believe happened? I am rather intrigued!

Tristan

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied
    To call someone’s work - not worth the paper it was written on - based on nothing?
    Ask Simon, he would know, thats what he said about knights work . suggest you take it up with him.

Simon did actual research that proved that Knight didn’t just make errors; he lied. There was evidence available to him at the time which he left out of his book because it was inconvenient to his theory
    Show me such evidence and prove that knight left it out of his book on purpose.

The story relied on the 'testimony' of Joseph Gorman, who publicly stated that he made it up?
    And this is the problem right here , 99 .9 % of people who use this to discredit knights work have know idea why he said that. ive explained it to you herlock , but i no longer have the time or energy to keep doing it with newbies im afraid. let them work it out themselves .

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    PMs sent to both of you.
    Thanks for your interest.

Leave a comment:

• Simon Wood
    replied
    Hi DJA,

What leads you to suspect Jack had been using this address "as a home away from home for three years or more"?

Regards,

Simon

Leave a comment:

• jerryd
    replied
    Originally posted by DJA View Post
    #6 is a better candidate.

Not in line of sight from across the square.

1881 census had a policeman's family residing there.

Suspect Jack had been using it as a home away from home for three years or more.
    Maybe #6 is a better choice for Sutton, Dave, but the fact remains the yard with the gate belonged to the property of #5 Mitre Street. What leads you to believe Sutton had ties to #6 Mitre Street, btw?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X