Parts NOT attacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grey matter?

I've just read smart serial killers get caught faster than dumb ones.

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
      Hi,
      I would suggest that the police presence on the streets were a lot to do with, not only the change of venue, but also time.
      The Ripper was considered a night stalker, even Chapman would have fallen into that frame, he was expected to strike down alleyways , somewhere dark and secluded.
      But he would not have been expected to strike in broad daylight, inside a room, not only by the police but by potential victims.
      This I would say led to the downfall of Mary Kelly.
      The clues are there.
      But Casebook dismisses them
      Regards Richard.
      Hi Richard,

Have I, at last, found somebody else who thinks that Kelly was killed much later than Dr Bond's dubious estimate of the onset time for rigor mortis? I find it bizarre that Caroline Maxwell and Maurice Lewis, both of whom knew Mary Kelly, are disregarded because their evidence doesn't fit with a murder during the hours of darkness. To return to the main subject of this thread, I suspect that Jack carried out additional mutilations in Kelly's case because he knew he would never have a better opportunity.
      I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Cucumber Sandwiches

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
        Hello K.

"Or are you hinting at the Royal Conspiracy?"

Oh, good heavens, no. As much as I like and admire Queen Victoria, it is my estimate that there was not enough grey matter collectively present in the Royal Family to concoct ANYTHING--except, perhaps, a cucumber sandwich.

No, I've other fish to fry.

Cheers.
        LC
        Can they even concoct the proverbial sandwich? Isn't that what servants are for?
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

it would be crazy to carry out a morning mutilation with all her neighbours out and about outside her broken window and probably even knocking on her door, just like busy Albert Square

you can forget a morning mutilation, dont ever think about it again, it's absolute rubbish

Comment

Working...
          X