Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geoprofile of Jack the Ripper reveals Tabram and Nichols connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    exactly Batman.

we have an early (first?) attack on Millwood. A small knife was used. she was stabbed several times. she survives the attack.

Botchd first attempt. the ripper is nervous-shes alive and can ID him. He lays low for a while.

After a few months he tries again, this time bringing a larger knife, as he realizes the smaller knife dosnt cut it. He attacks Tabram very near where Millwood was attacked. This time he strangles and/or bangs her head against the ground/wall to subdue her quickly.In the heat of the moment-he uses the smaller knife to stab, but then uses the larger knife to finish her off.
    Shes dead but it was too messy and clumsy so he bolts before he can finish his true fantasy-getting to the innards.

Next victim he travels a little further from home. His MO is progressing as he perfects his technique. Encounters polly-subdues her quickly this time and to really finally subdue, he cuts the throat. He gashes her midsection but is disturbed before he can finish and bolts. But now he has his MO perfected to help carry out the sig.

we know the rest.
    The focus of the Millwood attack was her legs and 'lower body'. Although we don't know for sure, I'd be surprised to discover that it was her legs below the knee that were targeted. So what we really have is a focus on the area of the 'lower part of the body'.

But whoever killed Tabram displayed no such focus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
      Stabs above attacked her breasts but also to kill her.

The reason why Jack the Ripper stabs them in the private area is because of his own sexual inadequacies. The knife replace his penis. That is why he is not having normal intercourse with them.
      Considering how the cut to MacKenzies mons veneris was 1/4 of an inch long and 1/8 of an inch deep, he seems not to have been very well hung...

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
        Stabs above attacked her breasts but also to kill her.

The reason why Jack the Ripper stabs them in the private area is because of his own sexual inadequacies. The knife replace his penis. That is why he is not having normal intercourse with them.
        Tellingly, the single wound to Tabram's lower body seems to have been more of a cut than a stab. Surely, if what you describe above was his motivation, there would have been numerous stabs to her sexual organs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
          Considering how the cut to MacKenzies mons veneris was 1/4 of an inch long and 1/8 of an inch deep, he seems not to have been very well hung...
          A man who carries a penknife as a substitute for a flaccid willy clearly has self-esteem issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
            The focus of the Millwood attack was her legs and 'lower body'. Although we don't know for sure, I'd be surprised to discover that it was her legs below the knee that were targeted. So what we really have is a focus on the area of the 'lower part of the body'.

agree. but didn't Tabram have a cut or stab to the private parts?

Anyway, I think he might have jumped the gun on the fantasy/sig part with Millwood before he perfected his MO. and then was learning how to perfect the MO with Tabram. two clumsy early attempts before he gets both (MO and sig) right with Polly.
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Indeed. Quite the opposite, if anything.
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

A man who carries a penknife as a substitute for a flaccid willy clearly has self-esteem issues.
                The penis [sic] mightier than the sword.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

agree. but didn't Tabram have a cut or stab to the private parts?

Anyway, I think he might have jumped the gun on the fantasy/sig part with Millwood before he perfected his MO. and then was learning how to perfect the MO with Tabram. two clumsy early attempts before he gets both (MO and sig) together with Polly.
                  Yes, Abby, one cut I believe - out of 39 wounds. On an intellectual level only I can understand the fantasy that might drive someone to repeatedly stab someone in and around their sexual organs. But why with his next victim would he virtually ignore them? Tabram's lungs, liver and heart received numerous stabs, but her 'lower body' received just one cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                    Sword-bayonet even👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      Now, get that coat of yours and get out of here!

Comment

Yes, Abby, one cut I believe - out of 39 wounds. On an intellectual level only I can understand the fantasy that might drive someone to repeatedly stab someone in and around their sexual organs. But why with his next victim would he virtually ignore them? Tabram's lungs, liver and heart received numerous stabs, but her 'lower body' received just one cut.
                        because he was trying to perfect the MO part-killing/ subduing her- so he could have a subdued victim to carry out the sig as he wasn't able to do it with Millwood.

she was found on her back with her skirt raised(like the other ripper victims-showing an interest in exposing that area) and a cut to the lower part of the body.

perhaps because it was such a messy and time consuming kill, he was too scared about getting caught and bolted, or something else scared him off.
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                          Yes, I agree, Gary.
                          Hi Jon,

Hasn't it been argued before that Tabram may have been attacked by more than one person, i.e. on account of the large number of knife wounds? And, of course, because she'd previously been seen with two soldiers.

Comment

she was found on her back with her skirt raised(like the other ripper victims-showing an interest in exposing that area) and a cut to the lower part of the body.
                            The fact that the Ripper wanted to open the abdomen in order to remove organs is sufficient to explain why his victims were supine with their skirts raised. No such intent is apparent in Tabram's case.
                            perhaps because it was such a messy and time consuming kill, he was too scared about getting caught and bolted, or something else scared him off.
                            Why, then, did he spend so much of his time in raining wholly redundant blows with his knife on the upper body?
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                              Hi Jon,

Hasn't it been argued before that Tabram may have been attacked by more than one person, i.e. on account of the large number of knife wounds? And, of course, because she'd previously been seen with two soldiers.
                              And almost certainly 2 weapons.
                              Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                                It was a cold night

Comment

Working...
                                X