• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by packers stem View Post

I don't need a reason
    What he said can't be reconciled with Long or Halse .
    Only one of the three needed to make someone else believe that this was visible to passers by ..... no prizes

My horse is galloping not dead lol
    Think again
    Your horse is shitting on every thread.

Leave a comment:

• packers stem
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Matthews had already told Warren that he must adhere to established rules, which Warren was not prepared to do.
    Warren couldn't care less what Matthews thought, Warren was not prepared to bend to Matthews wishes. Their relationship was over.
    You're flogging a dead horse. In other words, desperately looking for a reason to call Warren a liar.
    I don't need a reason
    What he said can't be reconciled with Long or Halse .
    Only one of the three needed to make someone else believe that this was visible to passers by ..... no prizes

My horse is galloping not dead lol
    Think again

Leave a comment:

• packers stem
    replied
    Originally posted by APerno View Post

I thought I read that above. Sorry!
    It's in the inquest testimony that Halse checked for chalk dust

Leave a comment:

• packers stem
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Wentworth Dwellings were public access buildings. Ergo, the writing could be viewed by the public.

Warrens Nov 6th update would not have been compiled around his information only.

The writings removal complied with procedure, as seemingly highlighted by Arnold to Warren.

Monty
    Who is in the habit of walking in and out of doorways at 6 am just to have a nosey around do you think ?
    Its not like it was a public footpath
    Can you think of good cause to be there if you don't live there ?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty View Post
    Wentworth Dwellings were public access buildings. Ergo, the writing could be viewed by the public.

Warrens Nov 6th update would not have been compiled around his information only.

The writings removal complied with procedure, as seemingly highlighted by Arnold to Warren.

Monty
    Hi Monty, here's a question for you.
    Precisely because the entry was accessible to the public, and because a beat constable's duties in part were to try any readily accessible doors & windows by which anyone could gain unlawful entry. Is it reasonable to expect PC Long stepped inside the entry to try that door to see if it was secure or to see if there were any homeless sleeping in any corners or on the steps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X