Clear All

• belinda
    replied
    Enough of the games. Put up or shut up

Leave a comment:

• curious4
    replied
    Books

Most of us have read some books written on the subject of JTR, and find the background information in them, which cannot always be found on this site, very valuable, even if we don't agree with the conclusions drawn.

I find it odd that Pierre chooses to completely ignore this source of information which could help support whatever it is he claims to have stumbled across. After all, in every paper and book on any subject, a list of books consulted is always given.

I wonder whether Pierre is in a situation where his access to books is limited somehow?

Best wishes
    C4

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
    We know the letters were written by an enterprising journalist as Anderson and Swanson tells us so 'Known to CID' Marginalia

Yours Jeff
    no we don't. we only know that they thought they were written by a journalist. and given there track record I would surmise it was only a long after the fact opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Abby,

I do not think he wrote the "Dear Boss letter" or the "From Hell letter".

A reason as to why I donīt think so is that I can only allow myself to think he wrote letters before the murders containing facts only the killer could have known about.

And by the way, none of these letters matches the handwriting of the person I think was the killer.

Regards Pierre
    We know the letters were written by an enterprising journalist as Anderson and Swanson tells us so 'Known to CID' Marginalia

Yours Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Boggles View Post
    Is that because he was pissed off with Jewish men who interrupted his murder of Stride (Lipski!). - He said they should not be blamed for nothing. If they didnt interrupt him he wouldnt have had to kill Eddows. Or at least thats what his warped mind told him, always trying to blame someone else.
    Hi Boggles,

I donīt think he was interrupted. I think the double event was planned to be performed exactly the way it was.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Thanks Pierre
    Do you think he wrote any letters like dear boss or from hell?

BTW I also think the GSG was written by the killer.
    Hi Abby,

I do not think he wrote the "Dear Boss letter" or the "From Hell letter".

A reason as to why I donīt think so is that I can only allow myself to think he wrote letters before the murders containing facts only the killer could have known about.

And by the way, none of these letters matches the handwriting of the person I think was the killer.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

• Rosemary
    replied
    Well

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Post of the week.

I don't even know what he means by Data.
    That character on Star Trek way back??

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Abby,

It is a writing but not the GSG. I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so.

Regards Pierre
    Thanks Pierre
    Do you think he wrote any letters like dear boss or from hell?

BTW I also think the GSG was written by the killer.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
    Hi,
    If I had hair, I would be pulling it out..
    Pierre do you not realise,, that this way of correspondence, is extremely annoying to the majority of us ..talking in riddles.?
    Nobody expects you to disclose a theory that you have an intention of publishing, if this is your adjective,best of luck to you, but please refrain from the term ''data'', and ''I have discovered'', if you cannot discuss its relevance.
    Regards Richard.
    Post of the week.

I don't even know what he means by Data.

Leave a comment:

• Boggles
    replied
    [QUOTE]It is a writing but not the GSG[QUOTE]
    Did you match the Lusk letter with anyones handwriting? anyone we know??

Leave a comment:

• Boggles
    replied
    I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so
    Is that because he was pissed off with Jewish men who interrupted his murder of Stride (Lipski!). - He said they should not be blamed for nothing. If they didnt interrupt him he wouldnt have had to kill Eddows. Or at least thats what his warped mind told him, always trying to blame someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Hi Pierre
    Interesting. is it a letter or writing purportedly by the killer?
    Is it the Goulston street graffiti? Or have you already stated you think the GSG was from the killer?
    Hi Abby,

It is a writing but not the GSG. I strongly believe that he wrote the GSG and there is a very good reason for thinking he did so.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    Sorry to hear your theory is stronger, but congratulations on the find.

Can you post a picture of it for us?
    Hi PcDunn,

I wish I could. But I am not ready for that yet. I am sorry.

Regards Pierre

Leave a comment:

• tji
    replied
    The one thing I see that keeps being repeated isn't his research but the fact that he, and he alone, has found all this information that other Researchers have missed. I think this is more about ego than it is attention.

For some reason he feels the need to 'stick it' to the people who have an interest in Jtr and let us all know how much better he is than us.......that is if we believed him.

Leave a comment:

• MysterySinger
    replied
    and a truly fitting song could be The Sundays "Here's Where The Story Ends".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X