Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historical Xmas present

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Historical Xmas present

    The writing found on the wall in Goulston Street on the night of the double event 1888 has been the subject for discussion for a long time. During this time it has been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

    There has also been a discussion about whether the Whitechapel killer wrote it or not. If he did - why did he write it? What did he want to say?

    You will get a small historical Xmas present soon. The present will explain the Goulston Street Graffito.

    Regards, Pierre

  • #2
    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    The writing found on the wall in Goulston Street on the night of the double event 1888 has been the subject for discussion for a long time. During this time it has been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

    There has also been a discussion about whether the Whitechapel killer wrote it or not. If he did - why did he write it? What did he want to say?

    You will get a small historical Xmas present soon. The present will explain the Goulston Street Graffito.

    Regards, Pierre
    Ho hum.
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pierre View Post
      The present will explain the Goulston Street Graffito.
      CORRECTION:

      The 'present' will be what Pierre thinks is the explanation for the Goulston Street Graffito.

      Not quite as good.

      I'm gonna wait for Santa with the proper gifts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
        CORRECTION:

        The 'present' will be what Pierre thinks is the explanation for the Goulston Street Graffito.

        Not quite as good.

        I'm gonna wait for Santa with the proper gifts.
        There is no Santa.

        Comment


        • #5
          And there is to be no Historical Xmas present.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            There is no Santa.
            You're joking, of course.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
              And there is to be no Historical Xmas present.
              Of course there is.

              Pierre

              Comment


              • #8
                For clarification:

                It will be a Fictional Xmas present.

                Very little about it will be 'Historical'.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  For clarification:

                  It will be a Fictional Xmas present.

                  Very little about it will be 'Historical'.
                  You are fictional.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                    For clarification:

                    It will be a Fictional Xmas present.

                    Very little about it will be 'Historical'.
                    And as everyone can see now, David has started to follow me again. He tries to pretend he doesn´t by writing about me in the third person. But he is not able to abstain from reading and answering my posts. He tried to stay away from my posts for a while since it became obvious that he is possessed by me, but the possession is still there as we can all see.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Last Christmas

                      "Last Christmas he found JTR
                      But the very next day Gogmagog got away"


                      With apologies to George Michael

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                        "Last Christmas he found JTR
                        But the very next day Gogmagog got away"


                        With apologies to George Michael
                        Have yourself a merry little Christmas
                        in the Orsam way
                        Let your posts
                        destroy what all the posters say
                        Have yourself a merry little Christmas
                        Make the forum gay
                        Let your posts
                        enlighten us the Orsam way

                        Here all are as in olden days
                        happy ripper days! Blood! Gore!
                        Some faithful friend and a smiling face -
                        such will soon be here no more

                        Through the years they learned how to avoid you
                        and your evil cause
                        Put a shining star then on that blog of yours
                        And have yourself a merry little Christmas Ors

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          " This year to save me from tears
                          I'll only read posts with no 'presents' "


                          With further apologies to George Michael

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                            The writing found on the wall in Goulston Street on the night of the double event 1888 has been the subject for discussion for a long time. During this time it has been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

                            There has also been a discussion about whether the Whitechapel killer wrote it or not. If he did - why did he write it? What did he want to say?

                            You will get a small historical Xmas present soon. The present will explain the Goulston Street Graffito.

                            Regards, Pierre
                            Hi Pierre

                            If you really have some information which you believe to true with regards to the GSG then post it.

                            If however all you are about to post is hints and no detail there is no point in doing so.

                            It would be very nice if you did actually have some information backed by data rather than opinion.


                            Steve

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              Hi Pierre

                              If you really have some information which you believe to true with regards to the GSG then post it.

                              If however all you are about to post is hints and no detail there is no point in doing so.

                              It would be very nice if you did actually have some information backed by data rather than opinion.


                              Steve
                              Hi Steve,

                              There is a new piece of data, a new source.

                              Regards, Pierre

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X