Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in the clutch

Hello BM. Thanks.

She clutched BECAUSE there was a movement to the throat (scarf pulled). Try it and you'll see.

But if one is holding something tenuously--as between thumb and forefinger--quick contact with the ground will dislodge it in double quick time.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• quite

Hello Frank. Precisely. And it was exactly this passage which caused me to see how she was taken down.

His ONLY reason for having her on the ground was to account for the shoulder bruises.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• sex

Hello John. Thanks.

The struggle--or not--of Annie is small beer. Nothing riding on it. And her imminent death may have provided a surge of norepinephrine. (heh-heh)

It is interesting that you quote an expert who identifies sexual overtones. If you read the literature from before the '60's, the experts were just certain that it was a series of revenge killings for VD.

Incidentally, IF I wanted, I could bring sex into the equation. As I said, JI had some problems, apparently, in that direction.

Regarding skill, if the argument shows anything, it shows it had to be a doctor or med student after all. But I think we are beyond that now. And butchers were prime suspects for the Met.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Stride's body was moved considerably

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
          Hello BM. Thanks.

But if one is holding something tenuously--as between thumb and forefinger--quick contact with the ground will dislodge it in double quick time.

Cheers.
          LC
          Here is what happened to the body between when she was murdered and when a doctor arrived.

1. Louis Diemschutz pony shied next the body.
          2. Louis Diemschutz prodded the body with his stick.
          3. Louis Diemschutz tried to lift the body (which he thought was a sack) with the same stick.
          4. People where all over the murder scene messing up footprints with theirs.
          5. Edward Spooner was tilting her head around and back and eventually could see the terrible deep gash on ner neck.
          6. PC Lamb then proceeds to check the body.

... and then Dr.Blackwell finally arrives to what must be one of the worst contaminated crime scenes ever in the annuals of London murder... and you conclude that the sweets must have been just resting there only a little in her hand since before #1 above?

I am surprised they didn't spill everywhere. The sweets up the sleeve being dislodged also makes sense. My mum use to do that. She had tissues up there and everything.
          Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Frank. Precisely. And it was exactly this passage which caused me to see how she was taken down.

His ONLY reason for having her on the ground was to account for the shoulder bruises.
            Quite so, Lynn. And the difference between placing someone onto the ground with two hands and pulling someone backwards and off her feet by her scarf is one free hand to use a knife.

Cheers,
            Frank
            "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
            Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

• The cachous 'mystery' is a modern invention

Where did the contemporary investigation indicate Stride holding on to the cachous was a mystery or somehow added anything strange to the situation? They just mention it like they accepted it. No problemo.

Since there is an over abundance of evidence for people being prostrate and still gripping something and since there is a complete lack of evidence for gravitational blood spilling down her front and a total omission of a blood soaked neckerchief and a witness who saw her being thrown down and in addition to the shoulder bruising there is bruising on her chest, there is every reason to reject a rear knife attack and every reason to accept a frontal blitz followed by a knife attack.

However accepting that just puts Stride back into the same MO as the other 4 and we can't have that if our suspect was banged up at the time can we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                Where did the contemporary investigation indicate Stride holding on to the cachous was a mystery or somehow added anything strange to the situation? They just mention it like they accepted it. No problemo.

Since there is an over abundance of evidence for people being prostrate and still gripping something and since there is a complete lack of evidence for gravitational blood spilling down her front and a total omission of a blood soaked neckerchief and a witness who saw her being thrown down and in addition to the shoulder bruising there is bruising on her chest, there is every reason to reject a rear knife attack and every reason to accept a frontal blitz followed by a knife attack.

However accepting that just puts Stride back into the same MO as the other 4 and we can't have that if our suspect was banged up at the time can we?
                Probably because people picture a packet of cachous like a bag of chips, and holding on to that while being murdered would be extraordinary. They don't think of a few Altoids wrapped in a small twist of paper clenched in a fist.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

• spilled

Hello BM. Thanks.

"I am surprised they didn't spill everywhere."

Well, they certainly would have if your version were true.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• only got two hnads

Hello Frank. Thanks.

And IF someone were using two hands on Liz, surely her mouth was free?

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
                      Probably because people picture a packet of cachous like a bag of chips, and holding on to that while being murdered would be extraordinary. They don't think of a few Altoids wrapped in a small twist of paper clenched in a fist.
                      Interesting point. However, my question would be why she was eating the cachous in the first place. It would seem to be the sort of thing you would do whilst relaxed, oblivious of any immediate threat, but not whilst being confronted by a knife-wielding maniac. Of course, she may have been taken by surprise in a direct attack from the front, however, if this was BS man she'd already been alerted to the fact that he was an unpleasant character, so whilst he was still around would she be composed enough to take out the cachous? It's very puzzling.

Comment

• money and mouths

Hello (again) BM. No, the mystery is shared by ALL thoughtful students of her murder. But I can see what you think there is no mystery.

But here's what to do. Reenact the crime--with or without the Schwartz rot, your choice--and let's see what happens. I paid a bloody fortune--camera, building rental, etc. to do this. But I showed that Dr. Blackwell's idea about being pulled backward by the scarf was consistent.

To put it succinctly, I put my money where my mouth was. Will you?

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                          Hello BM. Thanks.

"I am surprised they didn't spill everywhere."

Well, they certainly would have if your version were true.

Cheers.
                          LC
                          Its not my version. I am going by the script. C5. Stride a victim. Remember that version from top respected authors before the onslaught of whatever Jew can we pin in it on to whatever artist suspect sells the most books? Those days. The good old days.

I change very little from the contemporary. Hutchinson, I doubt. Dr. Bond I disagree with. All else good to go. I think personally this would have been solved along time ago if anti-Semitic behaviour coupled with the rippers manipulation of it didn't derail it.

Like someone said. Ted Bundy is who they should have been looking for. Not Phantom of the Opera.

Comment

• Memories, light the cachous of my mind . . .

Hello Errata.

"They don't think of a few Altoids wrapped in a small twist of paper clenched in a fist."

I do. And between thumb and forefinger. And under her left side.

If she had hit the ground whilst struggling, the cachous would be just a memory.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• self-defense

Hello John. Quite.

Unless she expected to use them for self-defense. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• tradition

Hello BM. Thanks.

But it IS your script. And your beloved "traditional" C5 began ca 1960.

Do the research. Then we can talk.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X