No announcement yet.

Victim sympathy/empathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well none of them are the sort of people i would choose to hang out with or evn like very much but it is only human to have some sympathy for their deaths.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slimsid2000;69109]Well none of them are the sort of people i would choose to hang out with or evn like very much

be that as it may slimsid, but these weomen did not choose to live in such squalid, damp, cramped-ten-to-a-room doss house, were they would certanly catch fleas at least. and that was when they had earned enough money by spreading their legs against some fence in someones backyard for spare change. otherwise they would just have to sleep leaning against a rope in a packed room. and if they were'nt lucky enough to have earned much money through such degrading and dangerouse means to afford a doss house or a rope for a bed, then it was the streets. were they were vunrable to rape, or worse (not that they were'nt already)! these weomen had no choice but to get absolutley drunk from gin, the only way out to them. so having spent years barley surviving their hard life, a maniac with a taste for cutting up destitute weomen comes along and slits their throat and drags there insides out. turning their pathetic exsistence into a whodunnit game for everyone to play! jack the ripper was just some freak who was never caught because the police of that time did not have the sufficient tools or knowledge to catch him. if he was alive now and cutting weomen up he would more than likely have been caught, look at sutcliff and that ipswich murderer. we will never know the identity of jack the ripper because the case is over one hundred and twenty years old! if it has'nt been solved by now, it never will! we should treat these weomen with respect and dignity, wich they never got in life or death.

---MJK---

Comment

grow up already, you use the logic of a 5 year old.
        We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

That's a bit harsh, innit? What s/he said is true, only said in a bit of a melodramatic way.

It made sense.

@ John Bennett: I should've said 'sounded' rather than 'seemed', my bad.

Comment

what logic? there is no logic involved just plain facts.

---MJK---

Comment

Originally posted by Mascara & Paranoia View Post

@ John Bennett: I should've said 'sounded' rather than 'seemed', my bad.
              No worries. I know what you meant.

Comment

Working...
              X