Jack The Ripper and Venus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
    Most of these honor/sacrifice killings happen on a full moon, which if you know your JTR stuff, there were no full moons at the time of any of the murders. And if there were, I'm certain that the killer would have been caught due to noise from ranting some crazy non-sense to the "gods".
    Don’t go there BB. A conspiracy theorist will always have a “yes but...” or a “well they would say that wouldn’t they...” or a “but if the Illuminati were involved....” or the classic “can it be a coincidence that....”
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      The eternal problem with conspiracy theories is, to quote the bible, ‘seek and ye shall find.’

If you look hard enough, and people spend ridiculous amounts of time doing this, you will find connections, coincidences and a fair proportion of unexplained stuff. Tie them together and tell one person, who then tells another and pretty soon someone is writing a book and signing autographs at conventions.

Regularly ask yourself a question - “ok, does this sound silly?” If the answer is “well...yes a bit.” Then it almost certainly is. Don’t get stuck down the conspiracy theorist rabbit-hole. I had a friend who got into it once and ended up needing therapy.
      I don't think it is silly to involve magical ritual practises in this theory. We know for a fact that such practitioners do exist. There are books available on the subject of rituals. And I did not spend much time on this theory. A few days at most. Hours in total. Once I posed the question "was this to do with Venus" Google did the rest.

We do not need to start believing in magic to see the veracity of my theory.

Fact: all the body parts taken were sacred to Venus. A suspect(D'nston) suggested the ripper was forming a magical symbol. He was also a magician and present at the time of the killings.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
        It's still bull. Spells etc a load of ****.
        Oh, so there aren't people who believe in spells etc? And one of them could not have killed some people?

There's no logical reason why this could not have happened.

It still does...

And it just so happens that not that far from Whitechapel the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn opened a temple in...1888.
        Maybe the killer was performing a spell to honour Venus and hence shine light on their order. They worshipped Isis. Who was the Egyptian version of Venus. Both love goddesses. As was Uriana, who they also worshipped.

"Urania is often associated with Universal Love and the Holy Spirit. Sometimes identified as the eldest of the divine sisters, Urania inherited Zeus' majesty and power and the beauty and grace of her mother Mnemosyne. "

"Many present-day concepts of ritual and magic that are at the centre of contemporary traditions, such as Wicca[1][2] and Thelema, were inspired by the Golden Dawn, which became one of the largest single influences on 20th-century Western occultism.[3][4] "

Last edited by albie; 10-23-2018, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Busy Beaver View Post
          Most of these honor/sacrifice killings happen on a full moon, which if you know your JTR stuff, there were no full moons at the time of any of the murders. And if there were, I'm certain that the killer would have been caught due to noise from ranting some crazy non-sense to the "gods".
          If you read my thread on Venus with an open mind then you will be convinced. I see no reason why the killers could not have been magicians. Real or not.

Comment

Originally posted by albie View Post
            Fact: all the body parts taken were sacred to Venus.
            Is the kidney sacred to Venus? The bladder?
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Funnily enough, Alan Moore author of "From Hell " is a practicing Grand Wizard.

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
                Not in the KKK sense, I trust.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  Is the kidney sacred to Venus? The bladder?
                  The kidney is and so are the sex organs and MAYBE anything connected to them. The bladder could be considered as an annexe to the kidneys as they deal with the production of urine.

I did find this...

"Herbs associated with Venus often have fragrant red flowers or fruit. Healing herbs that have astringent qualities, that are toning to the skin and/or affect the kidneys and urinary system are often associated with Venus as are any with aphrodisiac qualities and those that help balance the female system."

This links Venus astrologically to Libra and to bladders.

Giving ruling planet, color, perfume, metal, element, best location to live, part of body influenced most, best profession, musical tone, flower, gem, bible reference, mineral salt, temperament. Know more about the people associated with you in your dail.

And here...

Do you feel upset by the news? Feel impotent and fearful? Perhaps you feel like Kali or Jupiter – wrathful and prone to flinging thunderbolts? It is inspiring to see so many Americans awake and active in defending our Constitution. My favorite bumper sticker from years ago was, “If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention”. Whether you are feeling empowered and ready to become an activist or feeling like you would rather stay home, lock the doors and pull the covers up, this protocol is for you. We are all one…really. The adage “Divide and Conquer” is very important here. It has worked as a way to govern and conquer throughout history. To avoid this: Stay connected to one another and remember our common humanity, rather than our many differences. We are stronger than that. | News about Sound Healers, Sound Therapy practice, Sound Healing Certification Courses and more.

We find evidence of her connections to the bladder.

The ripper also took a heart and wombs. Obviously a heart would symbolise Love(Venus) and wombs also do.

Also, the reason we involve Venus is because(someone, I forget) made the suggestion that the symbol the ripper was profaning was the vessica piscis. Which means fish bladder. There is a famous pic of Cupid urinating on Venus' nether regions to symbolise her origins from the sea. Salt water= urine.

A new book traces a steady stream of urine through centuries of canvases, fountains, and frescoes.

More connecting the planet venus to the bladder...

"Air is her element. Her nature is moist. She rules Taurus and Libra, and she is in exaltation in Pisces. She is in analogy with the kidneys, the nervous system, the bladder and the neck. "

Find out the meaning of all the planets and asteroids in the natal chart, with thousands of examples of horoscopes with dominant planets.

I admit, I did not know the ripper had taken a bladder. But you see how it still fits with Venus? And here we have the neck associated with venus. Didn't the ripper ALWAYS cut the throat?
                  Last edited by albie; 10-23-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
                    In which Moore talks of the Ripper haunting Ian Brady and Peter Sutcliffe to inspire them to become killers.

Brady saw a vague green face as a child and he knew it to be death. I also saw a green face as a teen. After waking. But I could have read of Brady's green face previously in a monthly magazine on serial killers I often read.

The face I saw was not vague. It was the actor John Thaw. He was not dead at the time, alas. He most famously played Inspector Morse. Mors is latin for death.

I kid you not.

Yes, I know how crazy all this sounds.
                    Last edited by albie; 10-23-2018, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Oh, so there aren't people who believe in spells etc? And one of them could not have killed some people?

There's no logical reason why this could not have happened.

It still does...

And it just so happens that not that far from Whitechapel the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn opened a temple in...1888.
                      Maybe the killer was performing a spell to honour Venus and hence shine light on their order. They worshipped Isis. Who was the Egyptian version of Venus. Both love goddesses. As was Uriana, who they also worshipped.

"Urania is often associated with Universal Love and the Holy Spirit. Sometimes identified as the eldest of the divine sisters, Urania inherited Zeus' majesty and power and the beauty and grace of her mother Mnemosyne. "

"Many present-day concepts of ritual and magic that are at the centre of contemporary traditions, such as Wicca[1][2] and Thelema, were inspired by the Golden Dawn, which became one of the largest single influences on 20th-century Western occultism.[3][4] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermet...he_Golden_Dawn
                      No I'm not saying that a killer could not have believed in spells.

Comment

I wonder what you do object to Mr Wheat.

Here's some more info connecting the killings to venus.

The number of days between the ripper killings all have a significance.
                        august 31st -8th september = 8 days(the number 8 is related to Venus. The planet Venus takes 8 years to rotate across the skies forming a pentagram)

sept 8th - sept 30th = 22 days. (The 22nd letter is V for Venus. The number 22 shows up in relation to Mary Magdelene. Who was said to be a prostitute, like the ripper victims. The number 22 is sacred to Mary Magdelene as her feast day is JULY 22ND.)

sept 30th - nov 9th= 40 days(Jesus spent 40 days and nights in the wilderness being tempted by Satan. Jesus and Mary Magdelene are of course connected. Mary is connected to Venus as is Jesus. The redness of the red rose is attributed to both Jesus and Venus. The five petalled rose is sacred to Venus because it is said be a symbol of the pentagram the planet Venus forms in the heavens. There were five ripper killings. The killer was forming a rose of blood. Venus gave the rose its colour with her blood, as did Jesus. Jesus is connected to Venus in many ways. Both went by the name of the Morning star for instance. Both are connected to love. The Vesica piscis connects them also. It is a symbol for Venus and Jesus. This was the symbol the ripper was said to be profaining or honouring with his killings. He also was forming a cross. It was on the cross that Jesus' blood dripped onto a white rose turning it red. You only have to look at the names of Jesus and Venus to see a similarity.)
                        In 1888 the Rosicrucians became the Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn and in that year formed a temple in London, not far from Whitechapel. They worshipped two Godesses of Love, like Venus.
                        The symbol of the Rosicrucians is the red rose on the cross. The ripper killings formed a very exact cross with an extra bloody death, Kelly, as the rose. Her body opened up like a blossoming red rose.

The first murder was in August, the 8th month. 8 days later the second killing took place. There is a lot of 8's. 8, as I said, is sacred to Venus. 888 is a number related to Jesus.

Venus. Jesus. One and the same. Is it any wonder that Christianity became so popular to Romans, who were already worshipping Venus?

All the body parts taken by the ripper were sacred or related to Venus. All the numbers relate to Venus.
                        The ripper killings were a very well planned ritual spell to Venus or even against Venus.

Comment

august 31st -8th september = 8 days(the number 8 is related to Venus. The planet Venus takes 8 years to rotate across the skies forming a pentagram)

sept 8th - sept 30th = 22 days. (The 22nd letter is V for Venus. The number 22 shows up in relation to Mary Magdelene. Who was said to be a prostitute, like the ripper victims. The number 22 is sacred to Mary Magdelene as her feast day is JULY 22ND.)

sept 30th - nov 9th= 40 days(Jesus spent 40 days and nights in the wilderness being tempted by Satan. Jesus and Mary Magdelene are of course connected. Mary is connected to Venus as is Jesus. The redness of the red rose is attributed to both Jesus and Venus. The five petalled rose is sacred to Venus because it is said be a symbol of the pentagram the planet Venus forms in the heavens. There were five ripper killings. The killer was forming a rose of blood. Venus gave the rose its colour with her blood, as did Jesus. Jesus is connected to Venus in many ways. Both went by the name of the Morning star for instance. Both are connected to love. The Vesica piscis connects them also. It is a symbol for Venus and Jesus. This was the symbol the ripper was said to be profaining or honouring with his killings. He also was forming a cross. It was on the cross that Jesus' blood dripped onto a white rose turning it red. You only have to look at the names of Jesus and Venus to see a similarity.)
                          In 1888 the Rosicrucians became the Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn and in that year formed a temple in London, not far from Whitechapel. They worshipped two Godesses of Love, like Venus.
                          The symbol of the Rosicrucians is the red rose on the cross. The ripper killings formed a very exact cross with an extra bloody death, Kelly, as the rose. Her body opened up like a blossoming red rose.

The first murder was in August, the 8th month. 8 days later the second killing took place. There is a lot of 8's. 8, as I said, is sacred to Venus. 888 is a number related to Jesus.

Venus. Jesus. One and the same. Is it any wonder that Christianity became so popular to Romans, who were already worshipping Venus?

All the body parts taken by the ripper were sacred or related to Venus. All the numbers relate to Venus.
                          The ripper killings were a very well planned ritual spell to Venus or even against Venus.
                          Your theory is a crackpot theory.

Comment

Absolute drivel. The internet is full of this conspiracy theorist nonsense. What’s wrong with people
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

In which Moore talks of the Ripper haunting Ian Brady and Peter Sutcliffe to inspire them to become killers.

Brady saw a vague green face as a child and he knew it to be death. I also saw a green face as a teen. After waking. But I could have read of Brady's green face previously in a monthly magazine on serial killers I often read.

The face I saw was not vague. It was the actor John Thaw. He was not dead at the time, alas. He most famously played Inspector Morse. Mors is latin for death.

I kid you not.

Yes, I know how crazy all this sounds.
                              You obviously don’t or you wouldn’t believe any of this crap had the slightest significance to anything that has ever happened in the real world.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Maybe there’s something in this conspiracy theorist stuff?

I was bored.

Albie ( a+l+b+I+e)

1+12+2+9+5 =29 > 29 Hanbury Street.

Albie could be written Al B which could represent Al Baquara the second longest Sura in the Koran. It’s known as The Cow

So - t+h+e+c+o+w

20+8+5+3+15+23= 74

7 and 4 are the number of letters required for ‘Chapman dies.’

We can even bring in Venus (v+e+n+u+s)

22+5+14+21+19=81

8 x 1= 8

Chapman died on September 8th

Surely it can’t be a coincidence
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X