Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortuary photographs and sketches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    All,

    Just incase it is of any interest... part of the present discussion can be found here..

    http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=4101&page=5

    post No. 50 may be helpful, or not as the case may be.



    Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙


    Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
      All,

      Just incase it is of any interest... part of the present discussion can be found here..

      http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=4101&page=5

      post No. 50 may be helpful, or not as the case may be.



      Phil
      It isn't. Anyone who thinks there is an image of a man in the coffin seriously needs a reality check.

      To much effort for some people to go and have a look at original prints. If they did, they would clearly see it is just the inside of a filthy coffin.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
        It isn't. Anyone who thinks there is an image of a man in the coffin seriously needs a reality check.

        To much effort for some people to go and have a look at original prints. If they did, they would clearly see it is just the inside of a filthy coffin.


        Spoil sport I was almost convinced it was a portrait of Druitt wrapped in his shawl painted by Sickert and Van Gogh

        Now you say it is nothing.
        G U T

        There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Spoil sport I was almost convinced it was a portrait of Druitt wrapped in his shawl painted by Sickert and Van Gogh

          Now you say it is nothing.
          I am sure Phil will restore your faith

          Comment


          • #65
            Agree..

            Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
            It isn't. Anyone who thinks there is an image of a man in the coffin seriously needs a reality check.

            To much effort for some people to go and have a look at original prints. If they did, they would clearly see it is just the inside of a filthy coffin.
            I'm with you Rob,

            Phil, you should have gone to Specsavers..

            Amanda

            Comment


            • #66
              It was just a temporary shell used to transport bodies from where they were found to the morgue. I don't think Eddowes' body was actually buried in the box shown in the photo.

              Comment

              Working...
              X