Mortuary photographs and sketches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All,

Just incase it is of any interest... part of the present discussion can be found here..

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=4101&page=5

post No. 50 may be helpful, or not as the case may be.

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
      All,

Just incase it is of any interest... part of the present discussion can be found here..

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=4101&page=5

post No. 50 may be helpful, or not as the case may be.

Phil
      It isn't. Anyone who thinks there is an image of a man in the coffin seriously needs a reality check.

To much effort for some people to go and have a look at original prints. If they did, they would clearly see it is just the inside of a filthy coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
        It isn't. Anyone who thinks there is an image of a man in the coffin seriously needs a reality check.

To much effort for some people to go and have a look at original prints. If they did, they would clearly see it is just the inside of a filthy coffin.

Spoil sport I was almost convinced it was a portrait of Druitt wrapped in his shawl painted by Sickert and Van Gogh

Now you say it is nothing.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Spoil sport I was almost convinced it was a portrait of Druitt wrapped in his shawl painted by Sickert and Van Gogh

Now you say it is nothing.
          I am sure Phil will restore your faith

Comment

Agree..

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post

I'm with you Rob,

Phil, you should have gone to Specsavers..

Amanda

Comment

It was just a temporary shell used to transport bodies from where they were found to the morgue. I don't think Eddowes' body was actually buried in the box shown in the photo.

Comment

Working...
              X