Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy to suppress the identity of JTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraordinary last two post Herlock , where have you been living the past 50 years ? oh my my, now if you posted that in Hmmm say 1964 you just have something, but in case you haven't noticed its 2019.

How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

The pistol that killed Tippit is his pistol.
    You might want to rethink that one my friend , you be wrong .
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      And just to add....I’m not saying that some kind of plot couldn’t have occurred. What I’m suggesting is that this is in no way obvious as Fishy suggests. What always concerned me when I was more interested in the assassination was this question - if some powerful group wanted Kennedy dead could they really not have come up with a better, more efficient plan than one involving someone like Oswald? With all of the resources that they would have had at their disposal? A professional assassin with a top quality rifle. Ideally located and with a well thought out and planned escape route? No evidence left behind? Game over. But no, we have an average shot with a dodgy rifle and a trail of evidence that Inspector Clouseau couldn’t have missed. Can we think of a more certain way to attract unwanted scrutiny? Especially in the murder of the most powerful man in the world. So much so that it’s still being debated 56 years later. This makes no sense.
      I suppose the argument would be that they DID get away with it. It doesn't matter if a bunch of nobodies spend all day chewing the fat and there's occasionally puff pieces on the discovery channel, life went on and the party line is that Oswald acted alone.

Even if Oswald was the only gunman, I'd be very surprised if the assassination was not managed.

Comment

• BTW, Some members of WS1888 are interested in the JFK killing: http://dealeyplazauk.com/

Not me though particularly, one conspiracy is enough for me...

Martyn

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
          Extraordinary last two post Herlock , where have you been living the past 50 years ? oh my my, now if you posted that in Hmmm say 1964 you just have something, but in case you haven't noticed its 2019.

How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

You might want to rethink that one my friend , you be wrong .
          Both the rifle and the pistol were bought via mail order through the name A.J. Hidell. Hidell has never been traced. Amazing coincidence though....when Oswald was arrested he had a library card in the name of A.J. Hidell....who he’d never heard of of course.

How could we believe that there might not have been a conspiracy? You could start by reading Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi (one of America’s foremost criminal prosecutors). A 1500 page analysis of the case resulting from 20 years of research. And what conclusion does he come to? Oswald alone.

Im no longer really interested in the case much so I’m not going to get into debates (especially with someone with your poor grasp of reason)

Ill say one thing to end though. The easiest thing in the world is to ‘discover’ a conspiracy. You find errors and contradictions and attach sinister meanings. You look so deeply that you see mystery in absolutely every triviality. You respond to every reasoned argument with ‘well they would say that wouldn’t they.’ Add this to the fact that you have a fertile field in which to plant your seeds. We know that governments lie of course but conspiracies feed into the paranoia. “It must have been the Big Bad Government.” Those Warren Commissioner guys were all suit wearing politicians....of course they were evil.

I’m glad I’m not involved in the JFK madness. But to someone like you, that actually believes that a 72 year old Queen’s Physician Road around Whitechapel in a carriage mutilating prostitutes on the order of the Freemasons, then I guess you’ll feel at home.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

I suppose the argument would be that they DID get away with it. It doesn't matter if a bunch of nobodies spend all day chewing the fat and there's occasionally puff pieces on the discovery channel, life went on and the party line is that Oswald acted alone.

Even if Oswald was the only gunman, I'd be very surprised if the assassination was not managed.
            And I have no problem with anyone believing or suspecting that Harry. I have to add that I’ve met quite a few people that believe in a Conspiracy who definitely aren’t loonies. It’s just when some (Fishy) talk as if it’s an established fact. He has form for it.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              another interesting aside. I was at Mardi Gras along time ago and got a cab ride from a cabbie who said he was the kevin Bacon character in the movie JFK (danny ferrys gay lover?) and also got a cameo in the movie-some bar scene. anyway he told us that there was another shooter-he was actually going on and on but we were so hammered we didn't remember all the details but the next day we all agreed he definitely said there was another shooter from the front. who knows?
              Bacon and tommy lee jones were stellar in that movie, but as always, joe pesci stole the show...

Comment

• How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

Oswald was arrested carrying a .38 snub nose revolver , tippet was killed with a semi automatic pistol do the maths.

oh i and id always just leave my wallet and jacket at the scene if id commit such a crime too​​​​​​​
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Oswald was arrested carrying a .38 snub nose revolver , tippet was killed with a semi automatic pistol do the maths.

Where did you get the idea that Tippet was killed with a semi automatic pistol from?

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

Where did you get the idea that Tippet was killed with a semi automatic pistol from?
                    Like everything else with him Dave...he just makes it up.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

oh i and id always just leave my wallet and jacket at the scene if id commit such a crime too​​​​​​​
                      If it’s all known why has there been no solution to the case? Why has no one been charged? Which one of the 12 million stupid theories do you believe? Aliens? The Russians? Frank Sinatra?

Read Bugloisi and not loonies.

oh i and id always just leave my wallet and jacket at the scene if id commit such a crime
                      Oh and do innocent men go to watch a movie armed and then resist arrest?

Oh and do innocent men when leaving a crime scene get the taxi driver to drop them a distance from their home so that he has to walk instead of dropping him outside the door?

Oh and does an innocent man dump his jacket underneath a car on the route from his home to the cinema after the assassination?

Oh and was Oswalds print found on a section of the rifle that could only have been accessed by someone that had assembled it?

Oh and did Oswald conveniently and amazingly coincidentally have a library card in the name of AJ Hidell.

Oh and was there a photograph of Oswald holding a rifle that he said that he didn’t own. A photograph scientifically proven genuine (plus his wife recalled the photo being taken?)

Yeah...all we know
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi (one of America’s foremost criminal prosecutors)

Oh! Please don't say that! -- The man was a self promoter who completely blew the Manson trial turning a petty vindictive loser into a nationally feared demonic specter. He should have exposed Manson's crimes for what they were, acts of jealousy and petty vindictiveness, ones in which he, Manson even missed his target. All that Beatles, White Album, Helter Skelter nonsense played right into Manson's hands, who knew he was going down and wanted one last grand stand play, and Bugliosi was his willfully stupid (self aggrandizing) enabler.

'foremost criminal prosecutor' - please don't say that

Comment

• How anyone today, '''with all what we now know''', could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness.

EVERY POST WILL BEGIN WITH THE ABOVE .

IT NOT MY IDEA ITS JUST WHAT HAPPEN .

Like everything else with him Dave...he just makes it up.

THATS SOME ROCK YOUVE BEEN LIVING UNDER HERLOCK , BETTER MAKE ROOM FOR SOME OTHERS IM AFRAID

Comment

• Originally posted by APerno View Post
                            Oh! Please don't say that! -- The man was a self promoter who completely blew the Manson trial turning a petty vindictive loser into a nationally feared demonic specter. He should have exposed Manson's crimes for what they were, acts of jealousy and petty vindictiveness, ones in which he, Manson even missed his target. All that Beatles, White Album, Helter Skelter nonsense played right into Manson's hands, who knew he was going down and wanted one last grand stand play, and Bugliosi was his willfully stupid (self aggrandizing) enabler.

'foremost criminal prosecutor' - please don't say that
                            I agree APerno about Manson but it still has to be said that Bugliosi was, and still is, widely respected. Surely we can’t disqualify his book, which is minutely researched, based on Manson?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Sorry to get back to the original theme of this thread, but in all honesty shouldn't the "don't know, not sure" votes be leading the poll?

Surely voting yes/no is just the result of personal prejudice?

Martyn

Comment

EVERY POST WILL BEGIN WITH THE ABOVE .

IT NOT MY IDEA ITS JUST WHAT HAPPEN .

THATS SOME ROCK YOUVE BEEN LIVING UNDER HERLOCK , BETTER MAKE ROOM FOR SOME OTHERS IM AFRAID[/B]
                                Not one point answered. Just a parrot-like repetition.

I’ll leave you to your delusions......perhaps the ghost of Sir William Gull killed Kennedy?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X