Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conspiracy to suppress the identity of JTR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by APerno View Post

That's right, go ahead and blame the Italians. I would ask what happened to the usual 'blaming the Irish,' I know we all agree on that, but I guess that doesn't work here. So right away you jump on my people, I see!

Anthony Perno
    A little on the defensive side Tony. As you see in my post Kennedy is definitively linked with organized crime at that time, they helped him get the job, and perhaps they helped him retire abruptly when he bit the hand that fed him. But most see the Cuba-Soviet issues, and sub issues, as most probably the source of the assassin(s).

I personally believe without a doubt that at least 1 shot was fired from the grassy knoll. And I believe someone shot from the 6th floor using Oswalds rifle. I also believe he was as he claimed..a "patsy".

Michael Richards

Comment

• I personally believe without a doubt that at least 1 shot was fired from the grassy knoll. And I believe someone shot from the 6th floor using Oswalds rifle. I also believe he was as he claimed..a "patsy".
      Indeed there was shots fired from the six floor of the Texas book depository, but not from the window that was claimed Oswald shot from . They actually came from the opposite side .
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

A little on the defensive side Tony. As you see in my post Kennedy is definitively linked with organized crime at that time, they helped him get the job, and perhaps they helped him retire abruptly when he bit the hand that fed him. But most see the Cuba-Soviet issues, and sub issues, as most probably the source of the assassin(s).

I personally believe without a doubt that at least 1 shot was fired from the grassy knoll. And I believe someone shot from the 6th floor using Oswalds rifle. I also believe he was as he claimed..a "patsy".
        Hey only people from New Jersey can call me Tony. -- I can't tell if you are teasing me back or not. LOL -- So for the record, all I wrote was with tongue firmly in cheek.

I believe there is a possible Italian mob connection, but not the way you probably do. But with me being a guy named Tony from New Jersey, I'm probably right; you're just a guy named 'Richard' from London, you should stick to nephews and kings.

But in short (if one buys into the mob connection theory, which I don't, too romantic) the issue/problem was RFK; he refused to be reasonable and so to get him out of power they whacked his brother. People were becoming desperate, looking at very long prison terms, the kind that takes your entire life away. RFK was a crusader, a true believer, and therefore unreasonable and had to go.

From some web page:

"But RFK had in only a few short years produced lasting results in his campaign of stepped-up enforcement against organized crime, from intelligence gathering to indictments and convictions. By the time he left as A.G., his office had indicted 687 organized crime figures. Its conviction rate reached nearly 90 percent. His targets included New Orleans crime boss Carlos Marcello, Chicago Outfit second-in-command Sam Giancana, Joseph Bonanno’s crime family in New York, Raymond Patriarca’s Mafia family in Rhode Island and the DeCavalcante crime group of New Jersey. Giancana’s brother Chuck would write that to Sam’s surprise since the 1960 election, “Bobby Kennedy, now ensconced as the attorney general, was orchestrating what would become the largest attack on organized crime in the nation’s history."

And before you ask, why not then just whack RFK, it's because then the brother could/would have turned on them with a vengeance, but whack the brother and the unreasonable 'little Irish prick' becomes a eunuch (not to mention that you can then distract with all kinds of nonsensical suspects, Castro, KGB, LBJ, CIA, Walt Disney, and on and on . . . on the other hand, whack the 'little Irish prick' and it points back in one direction only, right back to the Mob.)

Of course I don't believe any of this; the grassy knoll is old news 'nobody goes there anymore!' And the head snapping back thing has been so overworked that they played it out as a comical refrain on Seinfeld. News must travel slow across the pond.

Anthony Perno, aka 'Tony the Bolt'
        Last edited by APerno; 09-14-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post

I don't think it helped that Oswald was silenced by someone who was mobbed up, and the ballistics would suggest at least a second gunman.
          Actually the ballistics no longer says that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Indeed there was shots fired from the six floor of the Texas book depository, but not from the window that was claimed Oswald shot from . They actually came from the opposite side .
            Were you there? How can you state this as a fact?

Comment

• Were you there? How can you state this as a fact?
              A gullible as ever warren commission sucker has just turned up , Go play with your toy cars and blocks, you clearly know very little about such things.
              'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

A gullible as ever warren commission sucker has just turned up , Go play with your toy cars and blocks, you clearly know very little about such things.
                I’ll ask again...how do you know for certain that the shots came from the other side?

Impress us all with your cast iron evidence.

And it’s a bit rich to be called gullible by the only person on planet Earth that still believes the Stephen Knight theory.

Stick to Enid Blyton.

Comment

• I’ll ask again...how do you know for certain that the shots came from the other side?

Impress us all with your cast iron evidence.

And it’s a bit rich to be called gullible by the only person on planet Earth that still believes the Stephen Knight theory.

Stick to Enid Blyton.
                  I haven't got the time or the inclination to waste with the uneducated such as yourself herlock, you do your research and youll find out , or better still just sick to the warren commission report thats more your level of understanding where jfk is concerned

Comment

I haven't got the time or the inclination to waste with the uneducated such as yourself herlock, you do your research and youll find out , or better still just sick to the warren commission report thats more your level of understanding where jfk is concerned
                    Explaining how you know for certain that the shots came from the other side could have been achieved in around the same amount of words that you’ve used up with your pointless, insulting response.

You made the claim as a fact. You didn’t say that it was your opinion.

of course you refuse to answer....because you cannot back up your claim.

Comment

• STICK TO WARREN COMMISSION HERLOCK, YOUR JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON IT WAS WRITTEN FOR

Comment

STICK TO WARREN COMMISSION HERLOCK, YOUR JUST THE TYPE OF PERSON IT WAS WRITTEN FOR
                        Ok....so you have no answer....no real evidence....no problem.....I never thought that you did.....typical conspiracy theorist really.

Comment

• And on the ‘patsy’ issue. As far as I can recall the problem is that when CT show the clip where Oswald says this they conveniently cut it off. They never play the next part where he says something about only being arrested because he’d lived in the Soviet Union. So when he said what he did what he was actually saying was - they’ve only arrested me because I lived in the Soviet Union. Nothing about being set up as part of a plot.

Does anyone else also find it strange that it’s claimed that Ruby ‘silenced’ Oswald? If he had so much dangerous knowledge why did ‘they’ allow him to wander around Dallas until he was arrested in a cinema? Why didn’t Oswald spill the beans before he was killed? He had ample opportunity. Do we really believe that ‘they’ whoever they were couldn’t have simply killed Kennedy and gotten away undetected without involving a complete loser like Oswald? One who might have spilled the beans? None of this makes sense.

And if you are a conspiracy theorist which one of the million do you go for? CIA - KGB - Mafia - Military - Cubans - French assassin backed by drug dealers - Southern racists - Woody Harrelson’s dad - guy in a drain - man with an umbrella/gun - Kennedy’s driver! - security man who’s gun went off as the car jolted - assassin hired by LBJ - crazed police officer. Do we believe that Kennedy’s wounds were altered during an operation aboard Airforce One? Do we believe that there were actually two Oswalds? Do we believe that a conspiracy so far-reaching and involving so many people could possibly have been kept quiet for 56 years?

All I’m saying is that it’s very easy to construct a conspiracy theory and you have an eager audience waiting to drink it all in and then add bits and deduct bits. The only thing that hasn’t been suggested (as far as I know) is that either Jackie did it or he committed suicide.

Avoid JFK World like the plague. It’s like Conley Hatch with internet access.

Comment

• How anyone today, with all what we now know, could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness. It shows just how gullible and excepting of the political propaganda with the warren commission garbage the uneducated masses can be so easily fooled .

AGAIN THIS FITS WITH YOU HERLOCK AND THE MILLIONS THAT STILL BELIEVE THE WARREN COMMISSION .

Comment

How anyone today, with all what we now know, could still believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone is sheer madness. It shows just how gullible and excepting of the political propaganda with the warren commission garbage the uneducated masses can be so easily fooled .

AGAIN THIS FITS WITH YOU HERLOCK AND THE MILLIONS THAT STILL BELIEVE THE WARREN COMMISSION .
                              I notice that you haven’t answered the specifics. Just the usual conspiracy theorist foaming at the mouth. It’s soooooo obviously a conspiracy and yet even conspiracy theorist persist in verbally beating each other up over which conspiracy to choose from. The list is endless. Pretty much everyone has been blamed at one time or another. Theories vie with each other; each more preposterous than the other.

People kill each other everyday. People get assassinated. Why is it so incredible that a disaffected little nobody like Oswald shot Kennedy from a window then tried to escape but got caught? Why is that less believable than some far-fetched conspiracy involving about 10,000 people! Do we really believe that these power groups that have been blamed couldn’t have come up with a more efficient plan than using a loser like Oswald? To leave him roaming the streets of Dallas, to be arrested at the risk of him spilling the conspiratorial beans. Ask any assassin or sniper whether they could have done a better job or come up with a better plan? Would a professional assassin have missed Kennedy entirely, in a slow moving car, with one bullet and pointlessly hit him in the back with another? This wasn’t a professional assassin. A professional assassin would have needed one bullet in the head - a slow moving car, moving away in a line and not side to side? No assassin would have needed more than one shot.

So what’s left? The rifle used is found where Oswald was working. It’s his gun. It has his prints on it. He scarpers. The pistol that killed Tippit is his pistol. Witnesses identify him. His friend says that he had a long package with him when he went to work. When he left for work he left his wedding ring and and pretty much all of his money. His family and friends knew where he kept a rifle but after the murder it wasn’t there.

Why does any of this speak of an obvious conspiracy?

Comment

• And just to add....I’m not saying that some kind of plot couldn’t have occurred. What I’m suggesting is that this is in no way obvious as Fishy suggests. What always concerned me when I was more interested in the assassination was this question - if some powerful group wanted Kennedy dead could they really not have come up with a better, more efficient plan than one involving someone like Oswald? With all of the resources that they would have had at their disposal? A professional assassin with a top quality rifle. Ideally located and with a well thought out and planned escape route? No evidence left behind? Game over. But no, we have an average shot with a dodgy rifle and a trail of evidence that Inspector Clouseau couldn’t have missed. Can we think of a more certain way to attract unwanted scrutiny? Especially in the murder of the most powerful man in the world. So much so that it’s still being debated 56 years later. This makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X