Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature

On the ‘old’ Forum I used to have a ‘signature.’ I think it was a Holmes quote with a little Holmes icon and the words ‘regards Herlock.’ Can this be reinstated in any way? I’ve checked my profile and can’t see any way of adding a signature. I have an iPad by the way (if it makes a difference.)

Thanks all
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Go to your profile, and click on "edit settings" below your avatar picture. Now click the header tab that says "account". About halfway down the resulting page is the option to enable and edit signatures.

Edit: And, actually, your signature is already there. The setting "Conversation Detail Options" > "Visible Post Elements" seems to have been disabled by default. Enable that, and you'll see your own (and everyone else's) signature.
    Last edited by Ginger; 03-21-2019, 02:44 PM. Reason: Afterthought
    - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
      Go to your profile, and click on "edit settings" below your avatar picture. Now click the header tab that says "account". About halfway down the resulting page is the option to enable and edit signatures.

Edit: And, actually, your signature is already there. The setting "Conversation Detail Options" > "Visible Post Elements" seems to have been disabled by default. Enable that, and you'll see your own (and everyone else's) signature.
      Thanks for that, Ginger

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
      X