Server Switching and Reprogramming..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spryder View Post

Ah, it looks like this is an iPad/iOS specific issue. Seems the software devs know about it but there isnít an official fix yet. Best solution I can find right now is for you to click the first button on the advanced editor screen - this will put your edit box in ďCode View.Ē (See photo.). When I am in code view on iPad I seem to be able to select text the way I want to so that it doesnít just select either just one word or the whole kit and caboodle.

scratch that: I see now you canít bold things in that mode so it doesnít really help your problem. Iíll keep digging.

update 2: unfortunately I'm hitting a brick wall. The best I can offer is to go into "Source" mode (top-left button on advanced editor) and manually type in the code to make things bold for now. Sorry about that - I'll keep an eye open for future fixes on this issue.
    Thanks for that Stephen. Iíve just made a response using your final suggestion and it works fine so thereís no problem
    Regards

Herlock

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

Comment

Where do I find new posts. I seem to have to look at each sub forum and see what was last posted.

I used to know about compters once.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I've added a "Latest Posts" page now that can be accessed via the top-left header (only while logged-in to an account).

Comment

Spry, I wonder if you could group all the Latest Posts in the same thread, together.
          Similar to the way they were listed under a members Profile where you could locate all the previous posts for the past 24 hours, or 7 days. As it is now posts in the same thread are are scattered, apparently dependent on the hour of the post.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            Spry, I wonder if you could group all the Latest Posts in the same thread, together.
            Done!

Comment

What is the limit for Private Messages? I tried sending a message to another member and received some "User has maxed out their private message" quota.
              there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Love the new design. Good job!
                Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Just now, "Oldies but Goodies" listed the forum "Other Mysteries" as though it were a thread. Not sure if it's supposed to do that.
                  - Ginger

Comment

Working...
                  X