Dr Barnardo is the Ripper...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Barnardo is the Ripper...?

I have posted other messages, but have now found the appropriate board to post this thread. I originally started discussions at:

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=874

and

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=650

and

http://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=903

hopefully the above links work.
    Please excuse my added interest in Diana’s death, this may well be included in my Ripper book after all, in the meantime I will shelve this until later in the year – unfortunately due to waning interest…but the devastating truth will eventually come [watch this space].

As for Dr Barnardo being the killer I welcome any thoughts? I’m not here to get over argument-bashy with anyone, I am just a slowly emerging author who would like to get some opinions. Of course I fully believe Barnardo to be the Whitechapel killer, but remaining objective is always my first intention. Thanks for reading this.

Regards,
    A.J Prophet.
    "The answer your've all been looking for...is here at last!"

Well, Mr Prophet, I have read the claims on the above links and all I can say is - I'm speechless. And believe me, that's a first.

Oh, and by the way, i should contact the Daily Express if I were you. I am sure they would snap up your story like a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
      As for Dr Barnardo being the killer I welcome any thoughts? I’m not here to get over argument-bashy with anyone, I am just a slowly emerging author who would like to get some opinions. Of course I fully believe Barnardo to be the Whitechapel killer, but remaining objective is always my first intention. Thanks for reading this.

Regards,
      A.J Prophet.

my honest opinion is youre going about it all completely wrong.

i would do some more swatting on the murders before you start writing.

joel
      if mickey's a mouse, and pluto's a dog, whats goofy?

Comment

Mr Prophet,

To echo the good Joel, have you ever actually considered reading any of the very many good books concerning Jack the Ripper?

Graham
        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

W H Y are there two threads on this?????????? Graham- Obviously they DONT read!!! try the 'other thread'
          'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Dr Barnardo may well have met all the canonicals at one time or another, but thats about it I would think. Its true that this kind of allegation has been made before....to suggest they met their deaths by someone who was hands-on helping the neediest in the neighbourhoods is akin to suggesting that a contemporary highly skilled artist, or an heir to the throne committed them. Or the founder of an institute dedicated to obtaining and preserving Welsh Literature, on top of his fine surgical career, did the women in.

I would say as Graham suggests read a Ripper book, then another 10, then see where this kind of suggestion fits into the records of Ripperology.

My point really is that there is no law that prevents you from suggesting the notion here, but Id be careful from this point on...relatives can still sue for the defamation I believe.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
              Mr Prophet,

To echo the good Joel, have you ever actually considered reading any of the very many good books concerning Jack the Ripper?
              Blimus! The words "Prophet", "Joel" and "Good Book" mentioned in the same sentence - Dan Brown, where are you?
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                Blimus! The words "Prophet", "Joel" and "Good Book" mentioned in the same sentence - Dan Brown, where are you?
                that is spooky wait til i ring ezekiel and job and tell them about this

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

My God - Flynn's cracked the code. Save us!

Henry
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    My God - Flynn's cracked the code.
                    ...a sentence precisely two words too long.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

My money is on Tom Hanks being cast in the role of Dr Bernardo for the movie!!

Tom Howard to direct (anyone but the Hughes Brothers)!
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                        My money is on Tom Hanks being cast in the role of Dr Bernardo for the movie!!

Tom Howard to direct (anyone but the Hughes Brothers)!
                        but homez its a movie 'bout street violence innit

dont reckon the ripper would be good as a 'g' then?

Comment

What I am dying to know is, if Dr Barnardo was the killer, where do Diana and Dodi fit in? I can't see how you could write a book about the Ripper and attempt to connect it to the deaths of D&D. No wonder the publisher got nervous.

Comment

According to David Icke, Diana was killed on a spot in Paris which is known to be linked to the Cult of Diana! Perhaps Dr B' had a hand in this cult!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

I am begining to think that this is a big wind-up and someone thinks it's funny to plague the site with the most nonsencical theories imaginable.

Comment

Working...
                              X