Just a few words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few words

They say that man is the only creature that kills his own kind. Man is the only creature whom gets a trill from the kill.

One family, around 540 AD, fed his family on human flesh by killing travelers that happen to cross their path, they were know as the first recorded serial killers.

Aristocrats or people with authority were untouchable and protected by the people, so no one dare accuse them of crimes against humanity, Such as Gilles de Rais the right arm man for Joan of Arc. Gills liked to kill children and ordered them rounded up from the village so he could amuse himself by cutting their throats and watch them bleed out. After which he would throw them into his fireplace. They ranged from 5 through 8 years of age.

Rome had their mad emperor’s, Calligular, Nero and many others, that went unchecked as serial killers in their time.

The Church turned a blind eye to science and accused it of being the work of the devil, the best way of explaining the chopped up body parts found in the woods, was to say it was a werewolf or vampires, all related to the devil. So of course the Salem witch-hunt started as a result of slaughtered animals and missing people, Witch hunters were just another form of serial killers in their own right,
    Matthew Hopkins witch hunter and murderer of many innocent people, the Archbishop of Canterbury ordained him. Strange how they know what line of work to be in.

This is just a few of the crimes committed by serial killers through the years. So many ways to dispose of bodies, leave them in plane site, bury them, chop them up, and feed the pigs, acid baths; Hitler had his SS camp guards burn them. Crimes for money, Crimes for lust, or crimes just for the fun of it, whatever floats their boat.

The Ripper was just a man who was bored with his life, and decided that he was more superior to the rest of mankind and wanted to live on the fast lane so he decided on the will to power.
    It would make him more powerful than the rest of the sheep he had to live with, killing gave him the power of life and death, he crossed the line, and there was no turning back, he realized that he liked what he did.
    If he were a bobby runner for the cops, he would be working the under ground of criminals so he could report back to the cops what he found out, a snitch is what he really was. The cops would know him and he would be up to date on all the movements of the cops in the whitechapel area. So he could do what ever he wanted to, and no one would be the wiser, nice position to be in when you have an uncontrollable urge to do a prostitute. I would bet that he had many aliases so it would be impossible to know who he really was.

This is my opinion and it could change.

NOV9
    In the Land of the Blind, the one-eyed man is King !

I think you're right there. He certainly seemed to be extremely up to date with police records and the current evidence. Maybe it was a trusted friend of the force? But I think the reason he wanted to be in such a position of power was because he wanted attention. He enjoyed the thrill of the chase from the police and the power to take any human life he deemed probably made him feel like he was God, controlling these people's lives. He obviously liked to induce fear and the results of driving people crazy with who he was.

In his letters "Dear Boss" makes it seem like he was possibly dropping hints to the fact that he was part of the police force.

I'm just a drama student, and from the evidence I've been given so far, that's my opinion. It's possible it could change

Comment

Hi NOV9,

I think that was actually the most sensible post I've seen you write so far, although I don't think the killer needed to be in with the cops, since there must have been thousands of men who spent the same amount of time alone with the woman of their choice, in a place chosen by the latter for its privacy, who were never noticed or suspected by another living soul - the only difference being that they didn't leave any dead bodies to be discovered after their brief encounters.

Love,

Caz
      X
      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
      X