Guess the SK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the SK

Try and guess who this is and see if you can compare him favorably (bad choice of words) to any of the suspects here.

Profile compiled from several sources. Some information conflicts a little and where it does, I have taken what is to me the logical path.
    • From a small village
    • Youngest child with several sisters and no brothers
    • One sister disappeared under mysterious circumstance, but the SK denied knowing anything and said it was because no one in the family wanted to know too much about her fate
    • Moved from village to city where he encountered women of loose morals of Northern European descent. Women of this ethnic make-up would become his targets
    • Was a mediocre student at best
    • Joined the military
    • Became a sailor
    • History of short term jobs, constantly moving around
    • First killed at the age of 26, forced himself to eat part of her and pickled the rest of her
    • Murdered at least 7 women, all within a 10 km radius of his home
    • First conviction was when he was a firefighter which at the time was connected to law enforcement and was a field in which the firefighters were given weapons. He was convicted of negligence when he “accidently” shot a co-worker, killing him.
    • During the process of investigating the accidental death, he was diagnosed as schizophrenic
    • After a year and a half was released because he worked hard in his prison job and showed remorse for his actions
    • Soon after being released, kills a woman and drinks her blood
    • 7th victim he had sex with and then killed her, drank some blood, and ate some of her flesh. His friends were in the other room and walked in on him. It was as if he wanted to be caught.
    • The 7th victim was the only one killed indoors and with light in the room.
    • 6 were killed in darkness outside
    • Was subjected to shock therapy and drugs and was considered harmless to others at the hospital. When being transferred to another location, he escaped and lived in isolation for two years in caves and empty homes.
    • Killed by stabbing and throat cutting
    • Had sex with the victims
    • Appeared normal and well-spoken
    • Had at least one girlfriend during his time of killing
    • Interviewers say that he killed 14 or more women, though he was convicted of 7
    • Ages of victims was 25-40
    huh?

PK

Hello Michael. Is it Peter Kurten?

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

Sounds like Nikolai Dzhumagaliev, though I didn't know about his sister disappearing.

Comment

It is Dzhumagaliev. There is a lot of information in Russian such as parts of interviews. My Russian is terrible, but I managed to put together that information that you've read. I can't find any actual transcripts of trials, nor any medical opinions, but that is to be expected here where all information is hidden away.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Working...
        X