Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senor Benitez of Tenerife???

Hi everybody,

A while back (before the site crashed), there was a thread that concerned the 'recent findings' of a certain Spanish gentleman. I believe that his name was Benitez(?) and that he hailed from Tenerife(?).

Can anybody tell me if they know anything more about this guy, and his 'alledged' findings?

I believe that he was claiming that he had discovered the true identity of JTR and that he would contact Casebook with his findings? Mr. Benitez is a scientist of some sort, I believe (forensic or genetic or something).

Does this ring any bells?

sincerely
    Nicole
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
    - Ted Bundy

Senor

Just after my book, From Hell, was published I was contacted by this gentleman. I think it was him anyway, I have his letter somewhere I'll try and look it out.

I believe he said he was a lawyer of sort, he said he had solved the mystery and was going to tell me all about it. Never heard from him again.

Comment

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that! Yes, that's just about where he left everybody. It must be very difficult to find a good lawyer in the Canary Is.

Nicole
      ---------------------------------------------------
      "We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."
      - Ted Bundy

Comment

Claims to have "done the extraordinary" are rather common in a lot of disciplines. I think the characters just like the brief notoriety. Otherwise, they may just be another scammer who realize they are out of their depth.

Probably tells friends how he stumped experts.

--J.D.

Comment

Working...
        X