Francis Tumblety 55
    Lewis Carroll 56

Age not known

Fogelma
    Jill the Ripper
    Royal Conspiracy
    G. Wentworth Bell Smith
    Veterinary Student

I am little rusty on Royals, will have to go back and eat my vegetables.
    Sink the Bismark

Hi Rob,

I don't think we have an age for George Hutchinson yet, although for what it's worth, both Bob Hinton and Brian Marriner have come across contemporary press articles giving his age as 28.

Cheers,
    Ben

Comment

The common assumption is made that Smith could only be referring to Lawende as the witness he questioned. This may be a mistake.

Comment

Diddles Prater 0
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Diddles Prater 0
          Yes..No suspect list would be complete without the inclusion of the rude Diddles.

Comment

Gotcha
            Attached Files
            Sink the Bismark

Comment

Thank you, Roy. I don't believe I've seen a list like that before. Simple but very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                Gotcha
                Ah, so that's what a "cation" looks like.

"cat" + "iron", geddit?

...I'll get me coat.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy
                  Michael Kidney 36
                  Ummm....

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Arbie La Bruckman's age was given as 29 in some newspaper reports; 39 in others. He, himself, said in at least one paper that he was born in 1862 which would make him 26 in 1888.

Carl Feigenbaum is just as tricky since it isn't quite clear exactly when he was born, or where, but he was born around 1840 (this date seems to be corroborated by his admission form to Sing Sing which listed his age in 1894 as 54). He was, therefore, 48 in 1888.

Wolf.

Comment

As silly, albeit fun, as the royal conspiracy is the theory does exist, and therefore those named in the consperacy would have to be considered suspects. That being said the ages of the conspirators would be as such:

Sir William Gull: 71
                      John Netley: 27 to 29 depending on when his birthday was, which is unknown
                      Walter Sickert: 28

Many books, documentaries, and other publications list Gull's age as 72. His birthday was December 31, so he was 52 days from his 72nd birthday, making him 71.

Again, no one knows John Netley's birthday, so he could have been anywhere from 27 if his birthday were after November 9th, all the way to 29 if it were in early in the year, say January.

Sickert was past his 28th birthday by exactly 3 months by the time of the Nichols murder, and about 6 months into the year for his next birthday.

Hope this helps.
                      "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

How can Cream be a suspect when he was in prison in America? Did he teleport?
                        as did Prince Eddy [Scotland] Sickert [ France] rev Dodgson is just plain silly, sillier than even Maybrick. If not being there defines a good suspect, then the best suspect is Dickens, as he was old and dead. Miss Marple

Comment

It was Cream's double who was in prison.
                          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

And Paul McCartney died in the sixties and was replaced by an identical double who had a scouse accent, and played bass guitar and wrote music. Doncha just love doubles.
                            Who was that American evangelist who was caught out in a brothal on film and said it was his double? Miss Marple

Comment

Hmm? Does anyone know the age of John Davies in 1888?

Comment

Working...
                              X