Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request...'JTR:Killer Revealed' 2009 Mei Trow doc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request...'JTR:Killer Revealed' 2009 Mei Trow doc.

This is one of the very few doc's that is not available to download on the net...not on youtube...cannot find it anywhere!..Can anyone direct me to it or maybe do me a DVDr copy?..(Philip H. was going to do me a copy but I think he's forgotten..LOL!)...thanks in advance!...MKE.

Originally posted by Mary Kelly's Eyes View Post
    This is one of the very few doc's that is not available to download on the net...not on youtube...cannot find it anywhere!..Can anyone direct me to it or maybe do me a DVDr copy?..(Philip H. was going to do me a copy but I think he's forgotten..LOL!)...thanks in advance!...MKE.
    Hello,

The Doc you mention is available for free download here;

Hope this helps !

Kind regards

Comment

Originally posted by toynbee View Post
      Hello,

The Doc you mention is available for free download here;

Hope this helps !

Kind regards
      Thanks,but the page doesn't load!?

Comment

That site thebox.bz is a torrent site.Sadly I cannot entertain torrents nowadays as I was warned by my ISP a couple of years ago not to...thanks anyway!......My search continues....

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Kelly's Eyes View Post
          That site thebox.bz is a torrent site.Sadly I cannot entertain torrents nowadays as I was warned by my ISP a couple of years ago not to...thanks anyway!......My search continues....
          "This is one of the very few doc's that is not available to download on the net..."

I answered your question ! What would you like ? someone else to download it for you & pass it on to you ?

Sheeeeesh......

Comment

Working...
          X