Your First Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your First Album

This is going round on Fazogbook and it's quite fun.

1 - Go to wikipedia and hit Random (left margin, five down). The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit Random (left margin, eight down). The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on the Arrow next to 'Explore' (top navigation, six along). Choose "Interesting in the last seven days". Third picture no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

5 - Post it to this thread using Imageshack or similar

I already have a first and unfortunately a second one, but here is my one doing it this way......

Last edited by DirectorDave; 01-12-2011, 07:11 AM.
    My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

My band - Hitohira

1st album - Than ruined by too confident security

I bet it would sell millions with that album cover...

Comment

Ok .. laugh if you will but I am sure "But so are most writers" by 22900 Trudie may just change music forever... move over Beatles... 22900 Trudie is comming for ya!!!
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Anarchist Terminology.....yeah right. This is the difficult second album though...is that cheating?

Derrick
        (Lead Maracas)

Comment

Interesting

Name of Band: SINAC
          First Album name: Deeply, and love more deeply

SINAC the National System of Conservation Areas, or in Spanish the Sistema Nacional de Areas de Conservacion, is the Costa Rican National Parks administrator, and is part of the Ministry of Environment and Energy or MINAE. Created in 1994 it combined previously three separate organizations that had previously managed laws relating to National Parks, Wildlife and Forestry.

Sonia Taitz, O Magazine, May 2003

What children take from us, they give…We become people who feel more deeply, question more deeply, hurt more deeply, and love more deeply.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Working...
          X