why are so many Ripperologists born in May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are so many Ripperologists born in May

I know I am, and I can think of at least 3 others, if i was doing a survey, which I am not , i would say this means , most are born in May!!

Why

yes bedtime in Jenni Land!

Jenni
    “be just and fear not”

Might be time to do a poll on that very subject, Jenni!

Cheers,
    Adam.

P.S. For the record, i'm in October....

Comment

Why were all the best Ripperologists born on Nov. 21st [year omitted]?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Hey, I was born on a 21st, but September (year omitted).
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by jdpegg View Post
          I know I am, and I can think of at least 3 others, if i was doing a survey, which I am not , i would say this means , most are born in May!!

Why
          (I don't know this for a fact , but I'm hazarding a guess ) there are more births in the spring and autumn, than in full summer or winter...a 'left over' from when we animals lived to the rythmn of nature ?

People who believe in the stars are always trying to tell me that there must be 'something in it' as they are friends with so many Tauruses, but hardly any Capricorn/Aquarius.....but I think that there are just more of us about
          (yes, I was born in May, too !).
          http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Do the math! With the start of the murders, I guess August is the month to get drunk and screw.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

There's a slight, but statistically significant (at last! a subject upon which I can speak with some authority! Ahh, statistics ) spike in birth rates between July and October, so, if there is a preponderance of May births amongst Ripperologists, it's not simply due to the higher numbers of individuals born at that time. No tricky explanation as to why--more procreative activities in the cold months--supported by a perfect six month shift in the data for the southern hemisphere.

Astrologists would have it that May births cover Taurus--stubborn as hell and won't give up their positions--and Gemini--chatty, mercurial, skittery-minded. Both qualities demonstrated in equal measure by different camps of Ripperologists...
              best,

claire

Comment

Another 21st here! August.
                http://www.taraforum.com/

Comment

I propose that we research why so many great Ripperologists (newbie and all) were born on the 21st of a month.
                  Best regards,
                  Maria

Comment

Hi Jenni

Yup, 22nd May

Tj
                    It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Cant say as I am a May baby.... but I am a March (May-M March-M....hmmmm) not only that, I am a March 15th child ( a perfect day for death by blade eh?).

However I was concieved in May(I was born late, my due date was Feb 28th) so I guess the May thing continues!!!! hehe

Steadmund T Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

13th of March here

Comment

I really hate to screw things up but has anyone suggested because their parents fornicated in August? Dave
                          We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Oh come on now.... everyone knows that their parents never fornicated... ever... thats just gross
                            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Right I forgot Steadmand, thanks for reminding me.
                              alternate explanation: every marsh bird in the world dipped their infants into the Thames prior to delivery! Dave
                              We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Working...
                              X