Sir Charles warren wrote this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Charles warren wrote this??

Sir Charles Warren wrote a book on The Ancient Cubit and Our Weights and Measures (1903) according to Wiki
    See the ed glinert book discussion for the importance and link with JTR, I think IMHO this is very significant!

And I got blasted on the ED glinert book thread that no one at that time was interested in mason cubits, and now we find the head of the police JTR investigation writing a book on it!
    Coupled with the other evidence on him, he knew more than he was saying.

Comment

Cubits

Originally posted by Krinoid View Post
      And I got blasted on the ED glinert book thread that no one at that time was interested in mason cubits, and now we find the head of the police JTR investigation writing a book on it!
      Coupled with the other evidence on him, he knew more than he was saying.
      I wouldn't read a lot into the Mason aspect from a Freemasonry standpoint. Sir Charles was rather renowned as an archeologist and his interest in cubits which is a measurement approximately 18 inches long stems from his research into among other things the Second Temple in Jerusalem.
      Neil "Those who forget History are doomed to repeat it." - Santayana

Comment

Depends upon the cubit. I think they used at least 3 different sizes of cubits, but it doesn't really matter as it has nothing to do with JTR... ever.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Working...
        X