Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed with some questions i have ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with some questions i have ?

I have been trying to find the answers to the following.

1.When the bodies were discovered, how quickly was it known who the victims were ?
    2. How long did it take for ID to take place officially ?
    3. If the women carried no ID ( obviously !! ), where did the police know where to start when it came to identifying them ? if you were a Prostitute at the time, not knowing where you would be sleeping from one night to the next, would you be missed by someone to the point of being reported missing the following day ?
    4. Which newspapers were the earliest to print the names of the victims the following day or so ?

I have some thoughts running through my head which may or may not be cleared up by the responses to the above questions.

Help, as always will be much appreciated .

Jason

Hi Jason,

I'll try to answer (in short) your questions

1, 2 and 3: it took up to 1 - 5 days to identify them. MJK was the easiest, because she had her own place. The newspapers published descriptions of the other victims and their belongings and people who thought they knew them came forward. If someone recognized them, others who knew the victim were asked to identify them too.
    4 there were several newspapers, like the Times etc who kept on track of the murders. They reported even the most unlikely stories, that is why it is so difficult to establish what is true and what is not.

Greetings,

Addy

Comment

Thanks Addy, thats really useful. i kind of thought the MJK one would have been pretty much immediate, however the other ones were more doubtful.

Comment

Working...
      X