Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of what we do have?

Hi Everyone, Good Morning, Good Evening, wherever it finds you,

I hope this hasn't been covered but I ask this. We have a composite, done by among the best in the business at the time it was done, we have geographic profiling done saying hey this is the area that the Ripper most likely lived and/or worked, we have people at the time, who do YOU think fits it all the best from all the known material....

Gerge Hutchinson -living at the Victoria Home
    http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Hi,
      I Believe the killer resided, or used to reside at the Victoria home.
      Hutchinson is one, but we should add Fleming, and also Dan Barnett[ josephs brother] all of these knew the last victim of JTR, and all were staying at the home throughout that autumn.
      So were hundreds more, but lets speculate......
      Richard.

Comment

I definately think the Ripper lived in the area. I think the idea of Batty Street is plausible although I lean closer to thinking the doss houses along and around Dorset Street.
        In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

I think the two best bets...among those of whom we know.....are....

Blotchy....never traced.....but in her house at 12...with some ale...meaning he was staying for a while....

Or William Grainger......he is the one man who is known to have befriended a woman......before walking the streets with her...before trying to drag her down an alley and stabbing her.......in the Whitechapel area.....he was also IDd....apparently by Lawende as the man seen with Eddowes.....and he had supporters back in the day. Which stands him out from Kelly in my view......there's a difference between a domestic and befriending strangers before attacking them in the street.

His character fits.

Mind you.....he was 5'10...so if it was him then either witnesses were out with their descriptions or they didn't see JTR.

Apparently he was going round the pubs 'treating women'.....enough to make Alice Graham go off with him looking for lodging house....and perhaps that was his trick.....the women weren't soliciting.....Grainger had made promises of a bed for the night paid by him. Seems he had the means to offer inducements and he was the type who would have made an effort to rifle their pockets after the event.

In my view.....he is a far better bet than someone like Kosminski....or Druitt.....

The downside is that his whereabouts at the time of the murders haven't been proven or disproven....to date.....
          Last edited by Fleetwood Mac; 08-30-2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Mind you.....he was 5'10...so if it was him then either witnesses were out with their descriptions or they didn't see JTR.

A Ripper Notes Article
            This article originally appeared in Ripper Notes. Ripper Notes is the only American Ripper periodical available on the market, and has quickly grown into one of the more substantial offerings in the genre. For more information, view our Ripper Notes page. Our thanks to the editor of Ripper Notes for permission to reprint this article.

'Considerable Doubt' and the Death of Annie Chapman
            By Wolf Vanderlinden

Fleetwood -I think that this 'dissertation' puts a near watertight case for the
            fact that Mrs Long did not see JtR nor Annie Chapman in Hanbury Street :
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Flower & Dean street.

I have secret-squirrelly evidence that has stood up to secret rigorous testing that I'm not going to tell you about but you can read in a book due out just before the Christmas rush.
              My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

Working...
              X