I'm not comfortable nor am i happy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not comfortable nor am i happy here

I have decided to leave the board, i am not on here a whole lot anyways, another reason, I was reading through the puncuation and grammer, i am quite appalled how intolerant some are with those, who don't use proper grammer, puncuation, and proper spelling, i am leaving before i get talked down to and flamed for my bad grammar, spelling, and puncuation, i just do not want to be talked down to or flamed.

This is a great board and i do leave this board on peaceful terms. So adios to you all, and good luck with your jack the ripper research.

If you want you can contact me by msn messenger or facebook

My msn add- Smarterthenyou2us@hotmail.com
    And here's my facebook as well http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...66&ref=profile

Anyways i wish you all the best.

Kind Regards Sara xoxoxoxoxo

Hey don't give up at the first fence!

At the end of the day there are a lot of people who mis-spell etc etc here but 'Hey who cares!'- call it enthusiasm 'eh................. And the ranting and fall outs are all part of it!!! We get over it- most of the time !!
    It'd be a shame if you went!

Suzi :-)
    Nil illigitatum carborundum
    Last edited by Suzi; 07-10-2010, 04:32 PM.
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

I was busted on when I came here years ago but I stayed because if you never quit, you never lose.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Wise advise from a couple of supers. Do not let it bother you. Take it as a compliment that they cannot counter the idea, rather the form in which it comes. Hell I misspell almost everything. Dave
        We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by protohistorian View Post
          Wise advise from a couple of supers. Do not let it bother you. Take it as a compliment that they cannot counter the idea, rather the form in which it comes. Hell I misspell almost everything. Dave
          Great advice chaps
          Hey-'Pick yourself up, Dust yourself off- and start all over again!' as the song goes!!!!

Right where were we............... There was this cat that Mrs Prater had see.....

Suz xx

Comment

Hanney!

I shall not punish you for your English. I am a kindly man, Hanney. A tolerant man. A genial man. I shall overlook your English, Hanney.

But for your Latin, I shall cane you.

HSQ, MA

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Hanney!

I shall not punish you for your English. I am a kindly man, Hanney. A tolerant man. A genial man. I shall overlook your English, Hanney.

But for your Latin, I shall cane you.

HSQ, MA
              Oooooooooooooooh!!!!!!Noli me tangere!!!!!
              (Oh go on then- only after prep!)

Comment

Don't quit the forum because of that, Sara. I've just had a look at some of your posts and they make more sense and better reading than a lot of stuff on these boards, mine included. Just give the good old one finger salute next time someone has a go at you.

Robert, can you also cane me.....please?

Graham
                Last edited by Graham; 07-10-2010, 05:35 PM. Reason: Being caught out and hugely embarrassed by Ms Hannay
                We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  Don't quit the forum because of that, Sara. I've just had a look at some of your posts and they make more sense and better reading than a lot of stuff on these boards, mine included. Just give the good old one finger salute next time someone has a go at you.

Robert, can you also came me.....please?

Graham
                  Came you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeee I caned I saw I conquered?.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                    Came you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeee I caned I saw I conquered?.......lol
                    It might amount to the same thing...............!

G
                    We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      It might amount to the same thing...............!

G
                      :-) right!! back on subject- or we'll be caned!! :-))

Her hum- where were we?

Comment

Please don't leave because of that, Sara !

Just bear in mind that mind that if you read the original manuscripts of many
                        famous authors, then they were filled with spelling mistakes before editors tidied them up...

As far as I know we are talking about an exchange of ideas and opinions on JtR here -we're not in a competition to see who is 'Pack Leader' and allowed to breed.

Apart from that, if only the Top Dogs end up Posting here, then they will soon end up chasing their own tails..
                        http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

lol, seconding that comment of Ruby's (after finishing laughing at naughty, naughty Robert and Suzi...)...and to add that, in general, the bloody editors are just as bad as the authors

What d'you mean you're off? When I first came on here, I was done for in no uncertain terms by a couple of people (ironically I came to love their posts, but that might be the masochist in me [enough on that]). Because I'm a bit stupid, I didn't take the hint; it's not like I'm Mrs Popular round here, or that anyone even reads most of what I have to say, but I'm fascinated as hell in what others have to say and for that, alone, it's worth staying.
                          So, flip the bird and stick around.
                          best,

claire

Comment

Originally posted by claire View Post
                            lol, seconding that comment of Ruby's (after finishing laughing at naughty, naughty Robert and Suzi...)...and to add that, in general, the bloody editors are just as bad as the authors

What d'you mean you're off? When I first came on here, I was done for in no uncertain terms by a couple of people (ironically I came to love their posts, but that might be the masochist in me [enough on that]). Because I'm a bit stupid, I didn't take the hint; it's not like I'm Mrs Popular round here, or that anyone even reads most of what I have to say, but I'm fascinated as hell in what others have to say and for that, alone, it's worth staying.
                            So, flip the bird and stick around.
                            he he sorry about that!!! OK we've all made complete idiots of ourselves at times - OK it takes a while to admit it at times but we stick in there 'eh....come on keep stickin'!!!!!!!!

He he love the 'Flip the Bird' line- not sure what it means but it sounds good!

Comment

Hi Suzi,

"Flip the Bird"??? -- An American expression meaning to extend one's middle finger, i.e., to give somebody the finger. Also known as flipping somebody off.

Hope this helps.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                              X