Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to America!

I'll be travelling in the States for the next few days

Looking forward to it, but could you guys have picked a better time for a heatwave?
    “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Yeah, real face-melting fun! We're in NH and it was still 90F at 10pm...and although we do have one A/C in the apartment, the missus had to put bags of ice cubes in one of the fish tanks to keep her beloved guppies from boiling.

Comment

Oh yeah 95 today in Buffalo NY land of the blizzard hahaha ( we don't know how to handle this heat stuff here!!)

So where in the States are you traveling? any reason for the trip or just a vacation?
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post

So where in the States are you traveling? any reason for the trip or just a vacation?

I'm wending my way toward Virginia to visit some of the wife's family.

Comment

OH it's gonna be hot there!!!!.. so other than the heat... how are you enjoying the states?

On the plus side this heatwave is suppose to break on Friday.... so hang in there!!
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

the heat has been brutal, but other than that, it's been great--I love the States!

Comment

Arrived home safe and sound earlier this evening.

It's good to be home, for sure

Comment

Mag,

Thanks for loving the States. We get so little of that these days.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

Come back anytime, Magpie.
                  "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Working...
                  X