it is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is done

By the witchy powers vested in the chancellor of the University of Kansas by the state board of regents I have been transformed from stroke boy into a mythological, multicolored bird that hates racism. Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

but in truth

Many thanks to the fine people at casebook for their encouragement and support. This happy day is as much due to them as myself. If others had not shown me the way to be I would still be even more lost than most. Thank You all very much! Dave

Comment

Glad to hear you are so much better Dave.
      And you keep that beautiful multi coloured bird that hates racism flying---and let it soar!
      Onward to Victory!
      Norma

Comment

Thank you Norma! But here is the bird I refer to, and flying seems to bold a plan! Dave
        Attached Files

Comment

He looks an absolute darling! ha! Ha!

Comment

Yes. But do note he is wearing shoes! He seems to be flying unfriendly. Dave

Comment

Working...
            X