Jack the Ripper Case Solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper Case Solved

Did anyone else see it in the news that the case has been actually solved after 120 years!

It appears there was demolition work being undertaken in Whitechapel at some point last week and a wooden chast was discovered in the attic space.

One of the worker smashed the lock off and found documents from a high ranking official stating that the suspect was caught and sent to a lunatic asylum!!

He was a Polish Jewish Immigrant!!

Also in the box were several photos of the suspect, a signed statement by him admitting his guilt, and a long battered wooden box with several long knives within!!

The suspects name was revealed as Afip Orllo!!!
    Regards Mike

Google-Fu brings up nothing for that name.

Am I missing some jest?

--J.D.

Comment

Dr X -

Um, you might want to check today's date ...

Comment

Happy April Fool's Day to you as well Mike.

Comment

Ooooops. . . .

Though it inspired me to announce on ANOTHER BOARD [Boo. Hiss.--Ed.] in the Political section that Hillary Clinton will bow out of the race.

Press conference scheduled for 1 PM.

Sit back and watch the flames fly. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

Happy April Fools Day to all!!

Why can't Ripperology have a laugh occasionally eh!!

I scoured the newspapers this morning but didn't really find anything!!

So created my own, Afip Orllo is an anagram of April Fool!!
            Regards Mike

Comment

And here I was going to use today to suggest that MJK was killed by Mrs. Prater's kitten.

Comment

Nope, no matter how hard I try, I still cant make April Fool outta Maybrick or diary, dammit!

Can outta Trenouth though.

Monty
                Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                  Nope, no matter how hard I try, I still cant make April Fool outta Maybrick or diary, dammit!

Can outta Trenouth though.

Monty
                  In a bored moment last night (God, I must've been bored!) I scanned Trenouth's website and blog or whatever it is you call it. Unbelievable! I mean, literally and metaphorically - unbelievable! Generally, when I see that a Ripper publication is derided by the august posters to these boards I take it as read that that particular publication isn't worth reading, if you follow me, and don't bother any more. But the Trenouth stuff is mind-boggling! It's almost an entertainment in itself, a year-round April Fool's joke!

Gonna have another look tonight.

Cheers,

Graham
                  We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    In a bored moment last night (God, I must've been bored!) I scanned Trenouth's website and blog or whatever it is you call it. Unbelievable! I mean, literally and metaphorically - unbelievable! Generally, when I see that a Ripper publication is derided by the august posters to these boards I take it as read that that particular publication isn't worth reading, if you follow me, and don't bother any more. But the Trenouth stuff is mind-boggling! It's almost an entertainment in itself, a year-round April Fool's joke!

Gonna have another look tonight.

Cheers,

Graham
                    I put her blogg on screen to keep the kids away from the computer!!

I like the reviews for her books....which she has written!!

Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by kensei View Post
                      And here I was going to use today to suggest that MJK was killed by Mrs. Prater's kitten.
                      Couldn't have been. Barnaby and Burgho would have made short work of the kitty.

Comment

Working...
                      X