The 'Other' Yorkshire Ripper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Other' Yorkshire Ripper??

Listen, I'm not into conspiracy theories and all that, but this guy has gone to some lengths:

Apologies if this has been discussed already.

That's interesting. Like the Boston Strangler killings.I'd like to read the book but No money I

Comment

Absolute rubbish,the Ripper murders started with Wilma McCann and not Emily Jackson.Lesley Molessed was an 11yr old child not like the other victims an adult,Stefan Kizko spent years in prison for this despite being totally innocent,the killer Castree was finally jailed in late 2007.Ive picked those holes in this rubbish by casually reading the home page!!

However Sutcliffe still maintains that he didnt kill Joan Harrison in Preston in 1975 and the blood group is different to Sutcliffes,so we had a copy cat killer at large.still say the scumbag Humble who sent false tapes to police should have been questioned about the Harrison killing.

But as for Sutcliffe going to Sheffield because the West Youks force thought he wasnt the killer doesnt add up,after all he killed Joan Jordan over in Manchester.Sutcliffe was the Yorkshire Ripper

Comment

Hello ian!

I agree with you; if there was a conspiracy, why hasn't Sutcliffe claimed to be innocent?!

All the best
        Jukka
        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

The thing with this, surely it is all libellous? Why hasn't the named man done anything about it? Sutcliffe was deffo The Yorkshire Ripper, I don't believe this tale one bit.

Comment

The Other Yorkshire Ripper

I met this guy in ipswich after just after the suffolk strangler murders. he was handing out leaflets saying that steve wright wasnt the killer as probebly guess he wasnt warmly recieved. he is completly insane but i had admire his bottle

Comment

"However Sutcliffe still maintains that he didnt kill Joan Harrison in Preston in 1975 and the blood group is different to Sutcliffes, so we had a copy cat killer at large.still say the scumbag Humble who sent false tapes to police should have been questioned about the Harrison killing."

Dear Ian,
              My dad, who was a Detective Inspector at the time of the Yorkshire Ripper (though he was not on the case as he was in Cleveland Constabulary), told me that blood type evidence from Harrison matched that from what we would later come to know as Humble's communications. I seem to remember him also stating that there was information in the tapes and / or letters relating to the Harrison murder which was not publicly known. This was why the police took Humble's garbage seriously.

I realise that this is second hand hearsay but thought you might be interested.

Best wishes,

Steve.

Comment

Working...
              X