Reconstruction Images of the Victims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconstruction Images of the Victims

Since we don't have any actual photographs of the victims while they were alive, except in Annie Chapman's case, and the etchings at the time are probably inaccurate, are there any sketches that accurately depict what they would've looked like, still breathing, from the clothes they were last seen wearing to reconstructions of Eddowes and Kelly's mutilated faces?

There's a refiguration of Kelly's face by David Shields here: http://www.casebook.org/forum/messages/4921/19473.html

And the photograph of Annie Chapman:

Thank you.
    Last edited by Madam Red; 03-04-2010, 01:04 PM.
    "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Hello Madam Red!

In the broad sense of reconstruction;

I suggest you to visit the "Some works of art, please!" thread on "Creative Writing and Expression!"

One of the best reconstructions about MJK has been made by Jane Coram, by the way!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
      Hello Madam Red!

In the broad sense of reconstruction;

I suggest you to visit the "Some works of art, please!" thread on "Creative Writing and Expression!"

One of the best reconstructions about MJK has been made by Jane Coram, by the way!

All the best
      Jukka
      Oooh, thank you.
      How did I not see this? Haha. It's brilliant.
      I can't draw for the life of me, though.
      Last edited by Madam Red; 03-04-2010, 06:30 PM.
      "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

Working...
      X