Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A JTR cover-up?

Hello everyone.
    Now despite the title of this forum, this has nothing to do with the whole Royal Conspiracy/Freemasonry B.S. However, one question has been nagging me lately. Paul Begg and others have frequently said that the most likely person who would know JTR's true identity would be Sir Robert Anderson, and Anderson makes frequent mention in numerous other texts (including his autobiography) that JTR's true identity was a homicidal Jew who was subsequently locked up in an asylum. Now, regardless of the true name of this individual (whether it was Kosminski, "David Cohen," Jacob Levy, et. al), if this was, in fact, the truth, why didn't the Met make a statement to the public or release their findings, telling everyone, "JTR has been caught. He is safely been incarcerated where he is no longer a threat to himself or to others. The nightmare is over." Something like that, but with more detail. And yet, there is nothing (aside from Anderson's future statements).

My own personal opinion is: if this did in fact occur, perhaps a "necessary" cover-up was needed. If Anderson or the Met did release their findings to the public, naming an insane Jew as JTR, there probably would have been riots in the streets throughout London (we even see an example of this during the Goulston St. incident). So, perhaps they decided the best thing to do would be to instruct the inspectors not to say anything to others in the department, perhaps files and documents were intentionally destroyed, and nothing further was done.

Anyone else think it plausible?
    I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Anderson makes frequent mention in numerous other texts (including his autobiography) that JTR's true identity was a homicidal Jew who was subsequently locked up in an asylum. Now, regardless of the true name of this individual (whether it was Kosminski, "David Cohen," Jacob Levy, et. al), if this was, in fact, the truth, why didn't the Met make a statement to the public or release their findings, telling everyone, "JTR has been caught. He is safely been incarcerated where he is no longer a threat to himself or to others. The nightmare is over."
    Because the Polish Jew was just an opinion, nothing more. Anderson believed he knew but there is no foundation to his statements of a "definately ascertained fact" which is why the police never issued a statement because no one else, aside from maybe Swanson, agreed with Anderson.
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Working...
    X