Most Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Wanted

I am posting this to see who do you think is worse?

Is it the way someone kills that makes them a monster? Or is it the number of victims?

Post your top five most hated, evilest, meanist, and most feared killers of all time.

Post them in order with their class(sadist, ritualist, psychopath, ect(If you know) their name, and their victim count.

Here is my list:

1. Jack the Ripper/Sadists/5+(obvious)
    2. Harold Shipman/Power lust/200+
    3.Dimond killer/?/10+ killed 20+ raped
    4.Gilles de Rais/pedafile/200+
    5.Black Dahlia/Domestic or Gang related/1

How about you? Who's that one killer, or five, that truly send shivers down your spine? Who creeps you out? Who makes you, for once, glad that they are dead? Or at least in Jail?

Who is your five Most Hated?

This is just for fun.

Yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

wow, now thats a good question.... what does make one the "worst"

i would have to say # 1 on my list would be Andrei Chikatilo.... they convicted him of 52 ( i think) murders.. but we will never know how many there really were.

2-Robert Hansen is one so many people forget.. but here is a guy who would take his victims (by a private plane) release them and then hunt them!! now he was sick, not sure how many victims, but no less than 17

3- Richard Chase-- where there are only 6 victims.. it was his reason for killing that made him so..... scary.. the pure mental illness ( then again maybe the Nazi's were going to turn his blood into powder........i'm not making that up by the way)

4-if you want to go by numbers.. no list would be complete without Thug Behram.... was over 900 victims (or something like that.. sorry trying to do this from memory)

and 5-ok.. i know he doesnt count and shouldnt really be on this list.. but John "Liver eating" Johnson is my last one (he did kill many.. and was a cannibal after all) i really put him on here to see if maybe others will start posting about him... just a fun character (well maybe not fun.. but you know what i mean)

anyway.. this is a great topic and i look foward to seeing other lists...

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to the other lists too.
      Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Robespierre and Robert Badinter.
        The former used the guillotine too much, and the latter forbade it.

Amitiés,
        David

Comment

I made up an all time most wanted list for a magazine article several years ago but these were all uncaptured killers.

I-Jack the Ripper
          2-Osama bin Laden
          3-Cleveland Torso Slayer
          4-Belle Gunness
          V-Black Dahlia Avenger
          6-Bela Kiss
          7-Alois Brunner
          8-Carl Menarik
          9-Texarkana Phantom
          X-New Orleans Axeman
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I smell a cover-up in the case of killer number 2.
            That this lovely fellow is still alive is beyond me.

Comment

Stan, David,

Thank you for your responses. I just want to know the five cases that you find truly horrifying.

My reasons for my pick is:

1) Jack the Ripper, when I was a kid I watched my first Jack the Ripper film. I was six years old. It scared the living crap out of me, too young to understand what I do now. Mostly, I had no clue he was dead, I also wasn't aware that men were not targeted or were ever in danger of falling victim to his knife. It was unimaginable fear. The saying that he is every childs boogyman is a true.. true sensation. I pity those who actually felt his fear, I only felt a sharp teaser of "Jack the Rippers" reing of terror.

2)Harold Shipman. This one is obvious. HE WAS A DOCTOR! A man we are day by day leaving our lives in their hands. The horror of this is the man who we think we can trust to keep us from dying, is doing to exact opposite. A true nightmare.

3)Dimond Killer. Most know him by two names, the East area rapists and the Original nightstalker. This villan has a enormous documented crime history. Possibally starting out as the "ransacker" who graduated from petty theft to full blown rape then to murder. He is capable of anything, worst even he is a long time, well experianced criminal who doesn't mess up. He doesn't make mistakes, and he didn't get caught. He is a professional in his game and the world is no match. A real monster. Also, after listening to his voice, a chilling phone call to one of his murder victims, it shows how these otherwise ordinary people can pull on the mask of a monster.

4)Gilles de Rais. David, you made me aware of this one. Gilles de Rais, a celebrated war hero. He fought along side such saints as Joan of Arc and other Breten knights during the 100 Year war. Under his coat of masculenity and noble persona lies a secret, evil, and perverted fantasy that emerges after he retiers. He rapes, murders, and tortures young boys. I am a proud uncle of a 6 year old boy named Ryan and I am close to him. I can only imagine the fear and anguish the families of the 100s of victims of this French monster.

5) The famous Black Dahlia. We all know the story, at least in some details. A woman, found cut clean in two. Who would do something so devastating and then stop? No prior offenses and no later murders? Need I say more?

Please, share your top five most feared cases that leave you shivering.

Yours truly
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I take it that I did it right eh? again, this is a great topic, I do hope that there will be more people posting....

speaking of being inspired by a movie... should we also list are 5 favorite fictional killers as well.... may be a fun eh? if we do... i have to go with Lester from The Love Butcher (A.K.A the greatest film ever made!!...actually it is one of those "it's so bad it's fantastic" films... not very well known but a lot of fun to be sure) if you havent seen it.. do try and find it... good for a few laughs..... but to be serious, if you wanna start a topic like that let me know..

good talking with you!!

Comment

Hi,

Dunno about that. Maybe we should stick to pure non-fiction. The only haunting fictional killer I have ever heard of is the Jigsaw killer.

I too hope that people start posting their opinions. Yes, you did it right.. and thank you for it too.

Hi David,

Seriously, can you name any five that scare you? NO lawyers and no Revolutionary veterans.

Yours truly
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hi Corey,

they do not scare me. They disgust me.
                    Those I hate most are certainly those who kill children.
                    This aside, I also "judge" them according to how they behave once caught.
                    Kemper looks sympathetic, he talks well, etc, but I don't think for one moment his remorse are sincere.
                    I find more dignity in Dahmer's interviews, for example.
                    Gacy, Schaefer and Bundy are perhaps the meanest bastards I know - both for what they did and the way they talked and behaved once caught.
                    But they are so many bastards, in fact... don't want to discriminate...

Amitiés,
                    David

Comment

Hello you all!

Well, if we consider the world-event related things - that means; not just "ordinary murder cases" - my list is:

1. Josef Stalin
                      2. Adolf Hitler
                      3. King Leopold II of Belgium
                      4. Pol Pot
                      5. Julius Caesar
                      6. The Conquistadors in America in the 16th century
                      To name a few...

Then the murder cases:
                      1. Tjikatilo
                      2. Charles Manson family
                      3. Jack the Ripper
                      4. The Yorkshire Ripper
                      5. The Son of Sam
                      Again just to name a few...

With the latter one I have considered the media attention a bit more than the number of victims.

However, every number of victims is too unhuman and too much!

All the best
                      Jukka
                      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

David, Jukka,

Thank you for your votes. Yes.. It can be world related events and serial killers.
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                        X