Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Identity Of JTR, McCormick, paperback looking for a home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Identity Of JTR, McCormick, paperback looking for a home.

Hey folks.

I just picked up a slightly better copy of the above-named and so have my old copy going spare if anyone wants it. I'm not looking to get much of anything for it, but I figure it's better it go to a good home.

This is the 1962 Pan paperback edition. The volume is complete and intact but in pretty rough condition. Cover is starting to come away a little bit at the top front, but only very slightly. Significant wear on front and back sides of the spine causing a bit of peeling, some damage to the front cover from removal of stickers, general yellowing, "$3 True Crime" in pencil on first page. And of course, to further decrease its value, the book is of course a legendarily inaccurate pile of bollocks.

The whole thing has been reasonably carefully covered with plastic book seal to stave off further damage.

All I really want for it is the cost of posting it to whoever puts their hand up, unless somebody has a similarly unwanted Ripper volume that I don't have and would care to swap. Hold your Cornwells and Uncle Jacks, please, but I'd consider a Trenouth, just for comedy value.

B.
    Bailey
    Wellington, New Zealand
    hoodoo@xtra.co.nz
    www.flickr.com/photos/eclipsephotographic/
Working...
X