The Sunderland Strangler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunderland Strangler

Just created this new Wikipedia page for the little-known British serial killer Steven Grieveson, who murdered three, possibly four, teenage boys in 1993 and 1994. He's serving three life sentences, 35 years minimum, in Full Sutton Prison.

And it took me ages to do so I hope they don't delete it - I even found a decent picture of him too

Nice page, great pic too.
    I have a great deal of stuff on Bruce Lee, he to had homosexual tendancies, and was prone to arson.

I doubt he will ever get out, anyway here is his wiki entry, not sure who did it but its pretty good,

Regards Mike

Comment

Dinsdale is a good one.

I disagree with Grover and Soothil (1999) and Wilson (2007) who classify Archibald Hall and Michael Kitto as serial killers, as well as Donald Neilson. Neither committed their crimes in quite the same way as killers such as Dinsdale, Grieveson, Sutcliffe, Nilsen or Ireland for example.

What do you think? (yes, opening up the whole definitional can of worms!)

Comment

Grieveson still quite well remembered up here in the North East.Chances are he wont be released after hes served his 35 years either.At the time he caused a lot of fear.

As for Bruce Lee AKA Dinsdale,at the time it was apparently said the police didnt look too hard as to who killed the Hasties as they were somewhat disliked as a family.In fact i can recall being in a pub in hull and this case being discussed and some of the opinions of the Hasties being killed were not exactly sympathetic.Lee though isnt a classic serial killer as the Wikipedia article says he was more interested in fireraising.empty buildings were fine im sure for him

Comment

Working...
        X