Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper, red Jack,o'l Saucy jacky

I am doing this for fun.

If any other murders out of the C5 were Ripper victims, in your opinion, click them.

Thanks.
    Martha Tabram
    22.58%
    Ada Wilson
    9.68%
    Emma Elizabeth Smith
    9.68%
    "Fairy Fay"(lol)
    0.00%
    Alice McKenzie
    22.58%
    Francis coles
    12.90%
    Pinchin St
    6.45%
    Liz Jackson
    3.23%
    Other(please specify)
    9.68%
    None
    3.23%
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

I picked Martha for sure, and Maybe Clay pipe Alice.

Yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

warning

This is a Public Poll so if you want to be anonymous, this is not the poll for you
      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Annie Millwood & Alice McKenzie are possibles I think.
        protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

Sox,

Thanks for your vote. Much appriciated.

Voters, line up.

Yours truly
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I think Millwood would have been a better choice than Fairy Fay! Lol. Anyway I voted for Tabram, Wilson, Coles, McKenzie, Pinchin Street and other, in which I mean Millwood. I am an unsure about Jackson at the moment so I didn't vote for her.
            Best regards,
            Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Interesting that McKenzie is polling better than Tabram at the moment.
              Best regards,
              Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

I'm generous these days... In a Dewish mood, let's say.

Millwood, Wilson (though not a murder), Smith, Tabram, McKenzie, Coles.

Amitiés,
                David

Comment

Poll Update

Voters are welcom, please vote.

Yours truly
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Use the proper method, Corey.
                    Take your M16 and threaten them.

Amitiés,
                    David

Comment

David,

I would think, rather than vote, they would run. Worth a try but, who knows the outcome. .

Yours truly.
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Poll Update

Alice McKenzie is in the lead followed by Martha Tabram.
                        Come up and vote.

Yours truly.

p.s there you go david.
                        Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Only Martha Tabram!

Comment

Working...
                          X