X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground

Hello all of casebook,

I want EVERYONE TO VOTE ONCE PLEASE.

There has been very heated discussion of weather or not the cannon was the work of a serial killer or different killers.

I want your opinion, not why just your opinion.

the reason I dont want why is because I can bet I have heard the reason countless times.

thank you.
    Serial killer
    62.96%
    2 Killers
    11.11%
    3 Killers
    14.81%
    More than 3 killers
    11.11%
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

My vote,

Of coarse, as most of you know, I believe six murders to be attributed to "Jack the Ripper".

The whole canonicle and Martha Tabram.

I believe there may be more, non documented murders or assults by him.

So There is no set body count for him, but my closest guess is six.

So my pick is SERIAL KILLER
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

discussion

you can also discuss why and put various theorys and suppositions down if you want.
      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

I'm currently waiting for a call from Canada.
        Then I'll vote.
        212 killers and no harm at all.

Comment

Seriously vote on this,

I want to know whats the opinion of everyone.

SO STEP UP AND VOTE
          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

So I'm everyone for you ?
            You're too fast.

Comment

1 vote for Serial killer
              2 for 3 Killers
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

David,

you caught me.

But there are more(I think) people on casebook..Ha aha.

yours truly
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Ok ma pitchounette,

I'll vote.
                  For one serial killer named Joe Fleming, aka Toppy, aka James Evans.
                  Dr Payne's diary clears everything.
                  1 million each (but that's just a start).

Amitiés,
                  David

Comment

I smell a new suspect..

the list grows every year.
                    Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Aaaargh!

somebody has voted 3 and ran...
                      Must be Squibby.

Comment

Two somebodys.

I know who(four possible people)

Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Originally posted by corey123 View Post
                          I smell a new suspect..

the list grows every year.
                          No, it decreased.

"But year after year,
                          their numbers get fewer,
                          Someday no-one will march there at all..."

Go, tell it on the mountains...

Comment

Haha,

Yet there are those who wish to use them all.
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Only four voters??? Why I see at least ten users on right now???
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                              X