• Did jack kill liz stride?

yes give me a reason why?
    no give me a reason why?
    Yes
    69.60%
    No
    30.40%
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Hello corey!

I belong to those, who think, that he was interrupted, because of mr. Louis Diemschutz with his cart arrived to the scene. Remember, the pony was behaving strange...

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Yes - see the literally thousands of posts on this topic.

No - see the literally thousands of posts on this topic.

c.d.

Comment

Hello c.d.

So is that yes you think our whitechapel fiend killed stride or no?

yours truly
        Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Hi Corey,

Yes, I think Jack killed Liz Stride. I just don't think that we need another Liz Stride thread at this point (my opinion only).

c.d.

Comment

understandable

I understand and actually agree with you.

I just want to know everyones opinions in that situations for i am still new here and wish to know how people view liz strides murder.

Curiousity killed the cat.

yours truly
            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Voters

I would like everyones votes and reasons. Please.

Thank you
              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Nobody???
                Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

No more voters??? come on vote
                  Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Yes - Jack was trying to make a better Pez dispenser.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Tom,

I have never heard of that theory .

that could work if the pills were the pez eh??

yours truly
                      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Good observation. The cachous were really Pez.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Well now the mystery is decoded

Now I know why he killed liz, and why he didnt mutilate her. Ha ha.

thanks
                          Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

130 views with only five votes. Sad if you ask me.
                            Last edited by corey123; 12-28-2009, 10:12 PM.
                            Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Six in counting any more, I must say in the world of ripperology I am sure you guys can tell me why.

for theres always a reason.
                              Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
                              X