Trance Channeler Contacts JTR Gets Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trance Channeler Contacts JTR Gets Messages

Many thanks to trance channel Kevin Blackwell (kgblackwell@gmail.com) for contacting JTR’s spirit. Here is his information:

• Jack the Ripper was not a local - he was a sailor or visiting merchant from the European mainland.

• 4 victims: Nichols, Chapman, Stride and Eddowes.

• He bragged about the first two and took a friend to the 3rd event to prove it to him/show off. The 3rd/double murder event was harrowing for the killer and so he stopped. Though Kelly, the 5th victim may have been killed by a copycat who knew the killer of the other 4.

• Wasn't a sex crime killer or a psychopath really - it was more like sport killing - in a place where killing women was routine.

• The perpetrator had killed twice within the prior 18 months in his homeland.

• So the answer will not be found in the UK. There's probably some family in mainland Europe that could confidently say “My great-grandfather worked with Jack the Ripper.”

JTR Quack

Originally posted by kwanitaka View Post
    Many thanks to trance channel Kevin Blackwell (kgblackwell@gmail.com) for contacting JTR’s spirit. Here is his information:

• Jack the Ripper was not a local - he was a sailor or visiting merchant from the European mainland.

• He bragged about the first two and took a friend to the 3rd event to prove it to him/show off. The 3rd/double murder event was harrowing for the killer and so he stopped. Though Kelly, the 5th victim may have been killed by a copycat who knew the killer of the other 4.

• Wasn't a sex crime killer or a psychopath really - it was more like sport killing - in a place where killing women was routine.

• So the answer will not be found in the UK. There's probably some family in mainland Europe that could confidently say “My great-grandfather worked with Jack the Ripper.”
    Did you all hear that?
    Now that we know who the true JTR was this website can be closed down.
    Thanks for decades of tireless, selfishless, nose-to-the-grindstone applied hard work and research.
    What an insult to everyone here.
    And shame on Casebooks for even posting Kwanitaka's garbage, save for showing what a fool she is.

Comment

Originally posted by kwanitaka View Post

Now why do I wonder why this marvellous Mr Blackwell didn't ask the one obvious question...

Jack... what is your REAL name?

Good grief. Ditto the above response. This should have been sent on April 1st.

Strange isnt it that he didnt introduce himself.

While Blackwell is at it, have a word with my Grandmother on Dad's side.. and ask her why she did a runner in 1915.

If it wasnt so pathetic, I'd laugh.
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

I thought trance was stuff like DJ Tiesto and the like!

Anyway, how does the mystical magical Kevin Blackwell know that his subject told the truth? Do they have lie detectors on the other side or are we supposed to believe the most evil of men?
        Regards Mike

Comment

Charlatan

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
          Now why do I wonder why this marvellous Mr Blackwell didn't ask the one obvious question...

Jack... what is your REAL name?

Good grief. Ditto the above response. This should have been sent on April 1st.

Strange isnt it that he didnt introduce himself.

While Blackwell is at it, have a word with my Grandmother on Dad's side.. and ask her why she did a runner in 1915.

If it wasnt so pathetic, I'd laugh.
          You and me both, Mr. Carter.
          And just as I was about to settle down in the easy chair and enjoy another chapter of The Ripperologists, too!
          Still, let's hear it for the greatest JTR site on the internet!

Comment

Hello,
            I am nearly lost for words. so for the murder of Stride our Jack took his mate along , obviously deciding why his murderous friend was about to attack Poor Liz, that he fancied a smoke thus lighting uo his pipe for a whiff of 'Condor'.
            Then on to the square, for a helping of seconds, but this was to bloody for Jack , and the sight of the mutilations disturbed him, so it was a case of 'Lets call the whole thing off', and both killer and mate both entered a monastry..
            so it was left for another pal of Jacks to keep up the autumn of terror, and poor old Mjk Copped the lot.
            Oh its so obvious isnt it?
            Regards Richard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
              I thought trance was stuff like DJ Tiesto and the like!

Anyway, how does the mystical magical Kevin Blackwell know that his subject told the truth? Do they have lie detectors on the other side or are we supposed to believe the most evil of men?
              Well Mike, now we know... you can't trust anyone.. not even our ol' matey peeps Jacky boy.
              At least we know he wasn't from Cyprus, as that isn't mainland Europe.

We have a small chance Mike.. If he was from Leichtenstein, San Marino or Andorra, we could put an ad in the national newspaper looking for gr grandad that did a job whilst in England.

best wishes

Phil
              Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                Hello,
                I am nearly lost for words. so for the murder of Stride our Jack took his mate along , obviously deciding why his murderous friend was about to attack Poor Liz, that he fancied a smoke thus lighting uo his pipe for a whiff of 'Condor'.
                Then on to the square, for a helping of seconds, but this was to bloody for Jack , and the sight of the mutilations disturbed him, so it was a case of 'Lets call the whole thing off', and both killer and mate both entered a monastry..
                so it was left for another pal of Jacks to keep up the autumn of terror, and poor old Mjk Copped the lot.
                Oh its so obvious isnt it?
                Regards Richard.
                Richard,

And to think there it was in front of us all along. Well I never. It was all just a case of hello sailor. Or perhaps a merchant seaman? Blimey, glad my great grandad was English, otherwise the finger of suspicion would be pointed at him.

best wishes

Phil
                Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Maybe this Trance Medium Channeller Psychic actually contacted Edward Knight Larkins who wanted to pass his theory off one last time!

Speaking of Merchant Seamen, where is Mr. Marriott??
                  Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                    Maybe this Trance Medium Channeller Psychic actually contacted Edward Knight Larkins who wanted to pass his theory off one last time!

Speaking of Merchant Seamen, where is Mr. Marriott??
                    Mike,

Hanging around Aldgate with DC Outram and DC Halse perchance? (re Philip Sugden, paperback, page 180. last paragraph)

I can't believe this thread... Perhaps the clinically insane can explain it.

best wishes

Phil
                    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                      Mike,

Hanging around Aldgate with DC Outram and DC Halse perchance? (re Philip Sugden, paperback, page 180. last paragraph)
                      What edition?
                      Regards Mike

Comment

Before Christmas even...

Well Phil, now you know that Jack is Popeye....long before Christmas. Must have been a bad batch of mad cow spinach...
                        I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
                        Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

kwanitaka,

I see from your profile that you are both a film critic and a media critic. You might want to apply your critical faculties to other areas as well.

Comment

Well if JTR can't be Thomas Cutbush, I'm not playing.

Pooey psychics!

Poo!

Comment

what's in a name?

Hello Robert. Your suspect is the ONLY one whose name proclaimed his deeds.

the best.
                              LC

Comment

Working...
                              X