Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Is a 2010 Conference in the works? Im Wondering.
    Welcome to Casebook, welcome to the hunt.

Originally posted by Presicion25 View Post
    Is a 2010 Conference in the works? Im Wondering.
    No plans announced so far to my knowledge. Stay tuned to hear if there may be a U.S. conference this coming year. Time is growing short with 2009 drawing to a close, so it might be doubtful if anything can be arranged for 2010.

C
    Christopher T. George
    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Bah! Humbug!!!

Sorry to say that it does NOT look good for a 2010 conference in the US. The sad state of financial affairs for many of us doesn't bode too well for a weekend of frivolity and mayhem; so, with apologies, please don't save much-needed dollars for a weekend next year. Stephen, Ally, Leroy and I apologize for the disappointing news, but please bear with us.....we may not be done just yet!

Cheers and happy holidays to everyone.

Judy

Comment

Hiya Judy,

Oh, this is sad news. As much as I would have liked to attend the London conference, I suspect that Baltimore '06 may have been the best one ever. The four of you did a superlative job. Let's hope we can all get together again before some of us (i.e., me) need the aid of walkers.

A very happy Christmas and my best wishes to you all for the new year.

Comment

Conference 2010

Dear all,

In this time of giving, let not this thread wither and die on a negative note, for I am please to announce that a one-day 'interim' Conference will take place in 2010 in London.

With the success of the UK event in October 2009, and so many attendees asking for a return to the friendliest of venues in the Kings Stores, Widegate Street, that that very venue has been booked for Saturday 25 September 2010, when 4 speakers will tread the boards for your collective entertainment.

More news shall be released in due course, but in the meantime a very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!

Adam Wood
          Organiser,
          UK Ripper Conferences
          Last edited by AdamNeilWood; 12-27-2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X